Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Weed Great High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I just picked up earlier today. Just a dime as plans with my friends to go halves on a eight or two. I was handed a bud that i placed in my little keychain pill container. By the way there great for anyone that often picks up just dimes and eights.

But i get this bud and i realize right off the bat it smells strong. Like an instant blast of it from the minute the bag was opened from several feet away. Get home check it under the light and i was kinda pissed.

The bud was very moist almost as if it was uncured. Like it was wet. And upon smoking the stuff it burned oddly too. It formed a black char that hardened up. But it also had leaves on it. Like this was the last bud the guy trimmed before he quit his job. Not big leaves. But the bud was pretty big. Like an inch tall where buds i get usually are not even half and inch sometimes. Its all been good stuff though. And the leaves where nearly 1/2 to 3./4 the size of the bud.

Well i looked at it and its covered in crystals. Even the leaf has plenty.So i just broke a chunk off (Was hard to break off too) and stuff it into my 1 hitter.
    Well im nearly done with my first one hitter. And i am fucking gone. Just done. I mean like seriously. Just blown out of the fucking water.

Moral of this? Don't judge weed by its cover.

2. That shit was sprayed. Weed doesn't burn black uncured. It was most likely sprayed with something.

3. I have been picking up weed that breaks down into fluff. The highs are amazing. Doesn't make me feel sleepy.

4. all good if it gets you high

5. It wasn't flushed properly that's why it turns black when burned instead of grey/white ash.

6. I had some that burn to black ash so I throw the weed in a jar with a boveda 62% humidipak for 3-4 days. After being in a jar now the weed burn to grey/white ash. I guess the weed need to be dry good in order to burn to grey/white ash.