Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird weed effect

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seabass77, May 13, 2011.

1. Ok, so I go over to my friends house to smoke some good bud with a couple of my other friends. My friend is really into old scary movies, so he puts on The Birds. We start watching it and laughing at how stupid the effects are. Partway, we pause it and each smoke about 5 big bong hits each.We are blazed and laughing like crazy, and acting all philosphical. We come back and unpause it and keep watching. During the final part where the birds attack the whole family, me and my friends are shaking and trembling like crazy. Literally, thier teeth were chattering and I was pretty scared too. This was my 4th time smoking, and I had never experienced this before. It was interesting.

2. Scary movies are amazing when your high, keep toking:smoke:

3. It was some crazy stuff, first I thought it was funny, then it was horrifying. Better stick to listening to stoner music. :D

4. there is no such thing as stoner music.

When high music sounds better, and to everyone else, that music is different.

sounds like 5 bong rips was to much for a beginner :p

5. Hahaha The Birds, stupidest movie ever! Only flick that beats that one is Boy Who Cried Bitch. Watch it high, guarantee you will love it:smoke: