Weird website

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neMMMM, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Hey guys/gals. came across this site a couple times and if you search any drugs (Ex. mdma)

http://www.importers.com/

it will give you a bunch of output. I am 99% sure that all of these are scams. I was just wondering, has anyone had experience with this where it has not been TOTAL BS? if so, what chemicals/drugs and what country did they come from. Thanks.:smoking:

2. anyone?

3. lol your right this site is madd weird,it gives you madd drug connects,

bet there scams tho

4. no one?

5. Bumping your thread twice isn't going to do any good. If someone has seen/used it they'll probably respond. I'd go away from the computer for a little while and maybe check back in say... 5 minutes if you have no life; which is what I assume is going on here.

6. it's not that wierd, even the people who make drug policy and in countries that ban them they still need illegal drugs for research purposes, it is possible in America to legally buy and or produce any drug you can think of under certain circumstances.

7. Ok now im curious about this site...

8. I bet everyone loves you. =]

9. why you bringing bad vibes bro

10. #11 PhoenixInFlames, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    GOddamn i wish yo ucould buy dope fentanyl and cocaeina online./ Fuck that would be whats UP

listing of Companies at the address listed for that website - 200 First Ave. W, Suite 400 Seattle, WA. 98119

Acf Property Management Inc‎ Unverified listing
    Axis Medical Staffing‎ Unverified listing
    Barbara Carper CPA Ps: Carper Barbara CPA‎
    Business Resource Services‎ - Possibly www.importers.com?
    Entrix Inc‎
    Erickson Wealth & Tax Management‎
    Express Metrix‎ Unverified listing
    Guardianship Services-Seattle‎
    Jacobson Lawrence & Associates‎
    Janus Group‎
    Pacific Pro Audio‎
    Radio Disney KKDZ Am 1250‎
    Save Our Wild Salmon‎
    Source Capital Corporation Carl Kese‎
    Tax Attorney Carter Vest‎
    Technical Communication Consultants Inc‎
    Trans 4 Media‎
    Washington Biotechnology & Biomedical Association‎ Unverified listing
    Washington Capital‎
    Willox Graphic Supplies‎

Also question 1 in the FAQ

1. Why is my account Restricted?

Use Restricted keyword
    Importers.com restricts members when they use certain keywords. Please send us your Legal Business Registration in order to re-activate you account.

Company might be legit for some things but I dont think one of us would be able to order any chemicals or drugs.

11. Thank you all for your helpful responses as usually. This is why i like GC so much.

But as for this....
    Was totally incalled for, as i bumped it once yesterday, and once today. and look, people did respond when i bumped. Your immature conclusions are uncalled for, as you do not know me.... how can you tell me that i have no life? i am a full time student attending class everyday from 8-4 and then work part time from 4-10, please tell me how that is not having a life. Please DO NOT post negative useless irrelevant thoughts and keep your immature opinion to yourself as it is not appreciated here.

This community is suppose to be for support, which is why i come here, not for you negative vibes for uncalled for reasons.

Once again, thanks all that helped.

12. well said bro

13. lol, there is something quite funny about the fact that most of the posts in here are about that guys bad vibes though rather than the topic at hand, in that vein, what sort of a life must he lead that he can be bothered jaunting about the internet accusing people of not having a life, he sounds pretty cool to me [/sarcasm]. I believe my boy Jesus had it when he said