Weird way to get "legally high"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ms.NatureFaerie, Sep 18, 2008.

1. OK so I always find weird stuff browsing around online. Whether I am bored at work or bored at home I tend to let google pick my brain and hope to find something interesting. Well, I came across this website:

http://i-doser.com/

They have "doses" for marijuana, peyote, acid, all kinds of crazy crap. Has anyone actually tried it? I am sure it's probably BS but ya never know right? Interesting nonetheless. :smoke:

Any thoughts?

2. i my freind told me about this. but ive never tried it

3. I am going to have to check that site out

4. i tried it. didnt feel anything, unless i was on said drug, listening to the said drug music.

5. dont waste your time. i downloaded a bunch off limewire. you just sit there and doze off, and basically you think "oh this is what it would be like on heroin" when really its just bs. dont waste your time, i know it sounds cool and all sorry :(

6. Haha yeah it's ok no big loss or anything. I was just curious if anyone here tried it. The 'experiences' section seems pretty ridiculous. They offer pretty convincing information about bio whatever but then again have you ever seen a salesman be completely honest. It would be awesome if it worked however. I would totally buy it just to have some fun (if it worked).

7. Its bs. There was a cracked version with all the doses on here a while back. Didnt do shit

8. idk it seems pretty cool im downloading it now to see if it works lol

9. im not gonna lie like i actually feel something on the alcohol one

10. There are already threads about this.Just do a quick search and you will find them,read what people have posted in them.

11. lets see I can spend $16 on some bogus CD or spend it on a gram of dankkk bud and get high for real :eek:

12. I think the ending of Easy Rider would do a much better job...:laughing:

13. yeah my friend told me download that stuff. but he's stupid. it doesn't do shit unless you want a headache. imo.

14. Tried, totally expecting bullshit. I've done similar shit before and got nothing.

Oddly, it DID have a wierd, if brief, effect. Haven't tried them all but the Cocaine one caused me to have a wierd ass rush of euphoria and laughter for a few minutes, then it kinda stopped working. Won't work again afterwards either.

I think maybe they do work but only as long as it takes for the brain to adjust for the ULF created by binaural intersections. IE, people who are already high or (likely) taking psychadelics may get more of an effect, but they seems to become 'immune' after it stops working.

True theory or not, it's a waste of time and not worth money.

15. Placebo is raping your ass.

16. I felt like I was in a David Lynch movie.

17. lmao.

18. Same here.

19. the trippin one made me laugh

prolly just bringin faint flashbacks to me

its all whispering hahaa

20. the placebo effect is funny.
    if that person thinks he will get high and believes it, more than likely he or she will feel slight euphoria.