Weird voice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Feb 5, 2014.

1. You're just connected bro.

2. I've only had it happen once, it was righhhttt atfer I finished a bowl and started to jerk it, a deep man's voice suddenly goes AUSTIN. And I instantly felt guilty for having my dick out so no more for that night  :cry:

Honestly though, he sounded like he was over my shoulder saying it. Very terrifying experience.

3. [​IMG]

Seriously though, it is probably no big deal. If it becomes more frequent or you are becoming concerned about it, go talk to a psychologist.

4. If you do go to a doctor....
    I recommend a neurologist over a shrink....

Most people who have naturally occurring hallucinations.... are having partial seizure activity... some of us like myself have hallucinations of all 5senses....
    This is something i had all my life and kept to myself....
    My private world....
    This whole other place that would reach out to me...
    Voices...
    Usually her voice... repeating a word or phrase....
    Could be almost anything tho.... often there is music....
    It occasionally comes with a strange feeling it my stomach... as well as the taste of copper...
    Often it would be as if a red light came on behind me... turning everything red....
    Of coarse...
    One day i woke up.....
    Tied to the bed in the hospital.... no idea where i was or how i got there.... these events always felt so familiar.... as if i had dreamed it all before....

It seems these hallucinations can progress into blackouts... and eventually to generalized seizures..
    Also no way does it progress like that for everyone...
    In my case i deal with something called "schizophrenia like epilepsy psychosis"
    Means i get all the symptoms of schizophrenia...
    Without being schitzo....
    As well as a list of symptoms from other psych disorders as well...
    They go hand in hand...

My friend found me one day....
    Out in a grassy field sweeping with a kitchen broom.... thinking that was exactly what i should be doing.....
    It can be an adventure at times....
    Some people here have already read all about my lobotomy....
    So yeah....
    I been hearing voices..... all my life.....

5. This scared the shit outta me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. @[member="dirtydingusus"]

Can you throw up a link to the thread where you talk about your lobotomy. I would be interested in reading it.

7. #27 dirtydingusus, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    would love to ...posting from my phone and haven't figured that one out yet... but will see if i can pull it off....
    Had my right temporal lobe removed in 09 the whole story is there....

8. It's not up yet. If you made a new thread yourself about it, do you remember the name of it?