Weird voice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Feb 5, 2014.

1. #1 AARON915, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Last few weeks I've been hearing some weird voice. Probably just me thinking and making up stuff in my head but ill try and describe it the best I can. I'll be sitting or whatever, and I'll get some random little sensation in my ears and I'll hear a girls voice saying just one word. A couple examples are "yes" and "no." Just simple things like that. Then I'll try to recreate the voice after it happens and I can't. Am I trippin or is this normal? Edit: and it's not saying yes and no like it's commanding me to do something or anything along those lines Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. i smell an exorcism.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know exactly what you are talking about. That happened to me only once with a girls voice saying a word I can't remember. If it's repeatedly happening I would suggest to take a little t break or something may be schizophrenia idk. I'm assuming you were high? I was

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've had this too and thought I was going crazy. Once I heard a little boy whisper in my ear "he's got a gun" completely out of nowhere. It doesn't sound like the voice in my head (that everyone has) and it's usually just a couple of words. It's not a problem for me and is very occasional so I don't think much of it.

Sent

5. Your brain has a little blip every now and again mate. Don't think too hard on it or you'll go strange. I turned on the light the other night and saw a big black area in my field of vision that literally made me jump but after less than a second it was gone.

With all those neurons and blood vessels there's bound to be one asshole that misfires occassionally.

6. You say you can't recreate the voice? You mean like you can't recreate it in your thoughts?

7. Well good to know I'm not totally crazy haha and yes, I can't recreate it in my thoughts

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Cheif leaf420, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    If your voice one day tells you to do something about the president, dont hesitate just do it. :)

9. I have had this happen to me a couple of times when I am in a crowd. Usually it is a just a word or two and usually directed at me. (At least in my mind- things like "him", or "this guy") I think it was just my ears making sense of all the noise, mixed in with some anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I was laying in bed one night and I heard a little girls voice say "Do you like ghosts?"

i got biggest spine chill ever.

Never heard a voice again.

12. Sounds like Schizophrenia to me

13. theres an important and semi serious question to ask here:
    is this when your high?
    cuz you'll get really different answers based on each answer xD

14. Id stop smoking immediately

15. isn't this an illness? i knew a girl who would have 2 men, an old woman and a girl 's voice in her head and they would constantly be commenting on the things she did and said out loud. She apparently rarely heard the girl but normally when she did it was just a scream 

16. I always hear voices when I'm about to go to bed. High or not. It just means I'm tired. Your not a schitzo. It can be a different mental illness. Think on the bright side

17. on the bright side you'll never be alone! But all serious ness, that's how my schizophrenia started...

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

18. Damn. Way to sketch me out lol. Idk I think I'm good. There's no one in either side of my family who's had it. But I did take a lot of ADHD meds I was prescribed when I was young, maybe that fucked me up. Those things are poison anyways I used to trade them for bud. Like why would you want to focus. Do kids like that

19. I sometimes think it would be cool to have voices, but I think the burden would be greater.. Still though I often wonder and I wonder if that's strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. It's happens when I'm sober as well as when I'm high, so it's not just a high thing

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum