Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird visuals from weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokin dank, Jan 1, 2012.

1. #1 Tokin dank, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    I've been haing very weird visuals from smoking weed:confused::confused::confused:
    everything is lagging:confused:(il move my arm and see it appear right in my face without it getting there:confused:?like BAM:eek:........ and when i close my eyes i see red and blue pixelz???? oh yeah and i see everthing in a blackn white outline following it in real life like ghosty? so i got some pretty good weed o there might be some extra stuff?

-edit this was all from the same bag of weed
    and i could feel all my blood vessels from my toes to my head like twirl it was trippy

2. with what? cuz I've olny had these effects from 1 baggie........

3. Smoke different weed.

4. yeah but it was very little like i picked up.7gs?

5. Dood, thats the best kind of weed man. Smoke up :smoking:

6. lol it looked pretty dank but it had all fallen off the stem when i got it :/

7. It wasn't laced...that myth's been debunked.

I've had that happen to me when I first started smoking real good dank. You just finally got some quality bud ;) enjoy

8. alright thanks guys il try and find more of that puple shit

9. There is a chance that you have laced bud, but their is a higher chance that you just got some really high quality stuff.

Be thankful. :smoke:

10. but the next time i tokes this ulgy ass weed i did get this at my peak ;( all from the same dealer btw but he is a good friend of mine so I'm shure hese not trying to sell me laced stuff?