Weird Trip Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 20, 2008.

1. So last night my buddies and I smoked the same weed we've been smoking this last week. We were in the car and I took a few hits - suddenly, about 5 minutes later I started to have a panic attack. I had to take off my seat belt because I thought it was smothering me, and my heart began to race and I was the highest I've ever been.

So we get home, I jump out of the truck and it's like 3 pm - and everything was SUPER BRIGHT. Like... the grass was almost neon green, so beautiful - but just so bright. And then I sat down in my back yard and looked at my window curtains and they looked like they were out of some cartoon. Tree's were moving in the wind, but it was like watching a slide show - things were just so.... slow and bright - I felt like I was in a cartoon. I was baked. Baked as baked could have been. just wish I didn't have that panic attack at the beginning.

2. #2 NJtoker187, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    Sounds like some bangin sativa ta me...and something got you worked up.

3. Same thing happened to me once. Normal weed, not doing anything different then all of a sudden BAM!!!! panic attack followed by really bright lights. Who knows, just happens sometimes.

4. I've never had a panic attack...

I think you should smoke in a more comfortable surrounding.. Like your friends place where there is no need to be worried about gettin caught... Just chillaxin smokin :smoking:

5. Hey man

When you feel a panic attack coming on you have to just keep telling yourself that it's just the weed and nothing is wrong with you. You should expect your heart to beat fast when ya smoke.

I've been there though - but it isn't too hard to calm yourself down :p

6. i've got hppd (hallucinogen persisting perception disorder) and these type of panic attacks send me into full out tripping mode, i know how it can feel, it is way shitty.

7. Seriously, it's like I have these levels of high, and those super trippy ones - they send me into a panic. The more chill ones where Im not AS HIGH, don't.

8. Same happens to me. A few years ago me and my friends toked up and I had a crazy ass panic attack, it was one of the worst few hours of my life. Sometimes it just happens I guess. Just try to calm yaself down and you'll be okay.