weird topic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExStoner, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I've noticed that every race (ethnicity) I smoke with reacts different to weed. For example white people I smoked with get stoned (usually) and most of all black people I smoke with don't get that high or need to smoke ALOT to get to that point. Like we can just have smoked 8 blunts of grade a to the face and I'll be in Lala land and my black friends will be like "I don't feel it yet while my white and Hispanic friends will be destroyed. Lol just something I've come to notice (I'm Puerto rican btw)

2. *Tolerance levels

3. I don't think it has anything to do with race man...I have been friends with all different people from different cultural backgrounds, and that was the only difference. They might smoke a little differently as far as getting into a circle and such goes, but for the most part there is no difference in tolerance...

4. Negative I've thought about it and they never smoke I pit them on to it

5. You never know bro

6. Maybe the black kids don't inhale make em blow it out there nose

7. Lol no man I'm telling you I've thought of every possible conclusion its just weird

8. Then they need to bring green for there non getting high ass :p

9. #9 chronichouse93, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    some people dont know how to inhale and ive seen it on both sides, im mexican btw not that it matters but i have friends of all races and personalities maybe that could be it. maybe like i said they could not be inhaling, because my brother just started smoking about a year ago and at first he would be smoking fat blunts and saying they wouldnt get him high or they would barley get him high, it turned out he wasnt inhaling or not fully inhaling. some people dont learn to smoke properly and maybe that would be why.
    but one thing that i have noticed is that all races have different rituals to smoking weed, not trying to criticize or steriotype because every individual is different, me for example i like to go to peaceful quiet areas and just hang out there , watch a movie at home or watch tv, go somewhere out n the public, and at night when im behind the wheel when im stoned i tend to explore like ill drive around, stop somewhere that looks interesting , hang out there and then get back in my car and go to the next place that catches my eye