Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gangaboris, Jul 24, 2011.

1. I smoke weed all the time, but i still get really high after just a few hits. why does my tolerance never go up?

2. Try a gravity bong.

3. try smoking more often. believe it or not, smoking a few times a week or even once a day, doesnt make your tolerance skyrocket lol

its when you get to those "smoke weed literally all day every day" that your tolerance gets mildly annoying.

4. That's a bad thing?

5. Why are you complaining?

6. having a low tolerance is good man, nobodys braggin about how much money they can waste. enjoy it while it lasts

7. Haha I use a similar strategy that braddock mentioned, take 2 hits out of my bubbler at night of dank. Crazy strong high for the first 4 hour, proceed to a great nights sleep. Wake up in the morning, do normal mundane tasks and wait till the night. That way my tolerance stays low, as well as T-breaks. Right now I've had a very persistent flu, now a cold for the past 12 days, so I've been going crazy with this T-break except the one day I cheated.

8. no you don't understand i smoke like at least 1 dutch a day. but even 2 hits gets me kinda high..