Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dulalo, May 16, 2011.

1. #1 Dulalo, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    so yeah I smoked lets say 2 days straight, wake and bake till like 2am a few gs with my homeboy
    After those 2 days I waited till like 8pm and smoked a joint (1 gram dank nug, tabacco brand I rarely smoke) with another friend and after a few hits he had enough and I had to finish the rest. But Ive smoked that much the days before so I thought it was ok. Also I have to say the setting was quite fucked up the music etc. I dont chill with that friend usually. Maybe that had an impact.
    Needless to say I was trippin. TV came closer and closer. I had to puke in the bathroom. Puking happens very rare it only happened like 4 times since 6 months smoking every week. My eyes were RED completly RED. Cotton mouth was worse than ever.
    SO why the fuck can I smoke 2 days straight from the same sack and not feel sick at all and the next day I smoke one J in the evening and get fucked hard?
    Guess the chemicals saved up in my body for those 2 days and with the 3rd day it went to extrem levels so I was blazed.

Question for regular smokers: Do you still get sick from time to time?