Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird tolerance

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eminem_7, Oct 24, 2016.

1. #1 Eminem_7, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    like 4 puffs of j would fuck me up

but after 45 mins, i don't feel the high feeling anymore.... i miss when it was for 3-5 hours.

and if I smoke like 6-8 puffs I can't handle it, tried it several times and I ended up passing out each time

any solution

2. My first guess would be to switch up strains if possible.

Legalize it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's some reverse tolerance.
    well first of all, the first time you smoke out the day is usually when you get the highest and too many hits may be overwhelming.
    As said above.
    Try to find a more energizing strain and regulate how much you smoke in an amount of time so you don't get too overwhelmed(similar to what you'd do with beer), Even when I smoke too much weed I will get tired and fall asleep. Still happens all the time
    The high not lasting long is just from smoking consistently for a long time it has that problem.
    If you want the high to last longer you'd have to take a T break.
    But this would also make the undesirable affects more prone to happen. and the high to be stronger.

For example, when I used to take T breaks regularly to regulate usage.When I came off a single joint would have me incapable of doing the work I have to do, I just couldn't concentrate.
    With the tolerance I have now it would probably take 4 times the amount, to get to that same point.

And it takes a few weeks for the high to settle down.

• Like Like x 1