Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird throat pain or swelling.. After smoking..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Budologyy, Oct 15, 2012.

1. So last night I loaded a bowl in my glass bong and I took only two hits and I was coughing a little but my throat or tongue felt so dry I get bad cotton mouth so I started drinking water and I had like three glasses of water it wasn't helping I felt like I couldn't breath or I was choking and so I get milk to try and help but it doesn't... I try to calm down and relax listening to music and go to sleep..
    This morning it feels pretty bad as well it feels like a sore throat and I feel like I'm swallowing my tongue haha... It's so weird..

I been smoking since June 2012 and the past month this feeling keeps on happening...

Any ideas on why its happening??

2. It could be a few reasons.
    Did you feel very high after those 2 hits?
    Did it have a chalky taste to it?
    Did it crackle or pop when smoked?

Also if your newer to smoking your throat will get a little sore as you build up your tolerance. If its this then it should be gone in 1-2 days.

3. It's because you had a couple rips of smoke . I think sometimes people on here forget the common sense that yes, it's herb you're taking a rip of.. but it's still smoke.

4. It could have just been harsh bud. Maybe it wasn't cured properly or something. That's what it sounds like to me. It's also possible the bud had a virus and you just ingested it. Not to freak you out, but it's a possibility.

5. any possibility of bud pics

6. Yeah it crackled when I was smoking and yes after those two hits I was baked.. My throat still hurts... Ugh I really hope this goes away because that definitely ruined my high :/

7. The bud is like 2 weeks old because I bought a quarter and I haven't finished it so yeah, the person I bought off said it was bubble gum strain and jack haraf or something idk...