Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Thought While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by megatr0n, Dec 15, 2008.

1. ok so i was stoned out my mine just smoked about 3 straight blunts and me and my friend who i was smoking with went over to myy over friends house who lives a little bit away on scooters and i just realised that when ure on a scooter the leg that you stand on gets tired but the leg that you push with never does wtf? anyone else ever noticed this

2. why you still ridin a scooter man thats a dead give away

i now know that you are ten years old ... thirteen max

3. dude were i live in washington scooters are the way to get around too many hills for a bike and ive only got my permit and at the dead of nite im not going to take my parents car out while blazed. scooters are the ultimate mode of transport my friend

4. okay, you proved you arent 10-13....you're around 15, maybe a little older.

5. haha you fail miserably my little illegal GC immigrant

6. lol ive never rode a scooter besides the ones in walmart...so i wouldnt know

7. ya wtf man, you gotta be 18 to post here eh but yes i have ridden a scooter and it boggles my mind while sober, but i think its cuz you put all your weight on you immobal leg, while the other one is just hangin free

8. holy fuck that made me lol pretty hard, thats my new sig man plus rep

9. I don't know about you guys, but my third leg is the one that gets tired when I'm riding a scooter. Of course I've always been told I ride scooters in a weird way so that might have something to do with it....

^^
    (I propel myself with my penis, somewhat like how rowers propel the boat using an oar. My other two legs are stationed on the scooter.)

oh and joeypsp, is that quote from me indeed the SUPIDEST thing you've seen on these forums? What is this Supidest you speak of? lol

10. If you are 18 you fail at life, you ride scooters, live at home , dont have a license and can't figure out that if you put all your weight onto one leg it will get tired

11. holy eff thats bad timing i literally changed my sig like 2 minutes before you posted that lol , better luck next time:wave:

12. touche, my friend, touche

13. #13 joeypsp, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
    i believe its spelt touché i win again, im on a roll:hello::hello::hello:

you forgot the squiggle

EDIT:

WTF this kid aint banned yet, i mean if we were cops, we'd have probable cause, and he'd be fuckin searched

14. LOL

got um

touché

15. hey, lay off the kid, i rode a scooter until i got my car haha

16. Yeah i have noticed that. Its pretty stupid

17. cause you put your weight on it?

18. Im 18 and i still ride a little gas scooter around the neiborhood.. i once rode it to my girlfriends house though LOL I was ashamed but it was worth it

19. scooters are fun as shit when high but I would never admit to anyone if I rode one on a regular basis. Nor do I even know anybody who still owns one

20. I don't get why people bitch about how old you are. It's pointless in my opinion.

Anyways, I know what you're saying. Not about a scooter, but that happens while I skate. It's really weird, but I think it is because you're holding yourself up on one leg, while the other just does a little work.