Weird Things That You See While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flurgen, Nov 21, 2008.

1. what happened to this thread? love reading these stories haha

sent from my HTC one

2. I think my Grandma gets high...she see's shit all the time.

3. fuck only when you get high does wierd shit happen. perfectly sober? perfectly normal day. Blaze, and the world goes to shit

this one time me and my buddy B are walking down the street after this fat fucking sesh... so we're walking down the street going to the store and this dude in a Santa costume WITH A REAL MOTHERFUCKING SANTA BEARD drives up and is like "hey boys, can you help me out?" we look at each other and we're like... "fuck it. What's good santa?" and he's like, "can you give me directions to the market?"

so i give him directions, but i'm severely directionally challanged. he just says "well, thanks boys" and we're like, "Kay BYE SANTA"

it was fucking june.

4. The music thing happens to me too sometimes. It used to happen all the time back when I started.

5. Lmao i got a good few. We ll one time we were hella deep in the woods toking a bong bowl and we were all high as hell off firecrackers. Let me describe this as well as i can. Well we walked this path for.about fifteen minutes and another ten walking off the path into a real good spot off to the side of the path because people walk.through all the time. So we get to smoking and we all were halfway through the bowl, when i looked.up and i shit you not some guy on a old school bike from atleast the 40s and he was dressed like.he was from the forties, haircut and.everything. Kinda like the monopoly guy,.mustache too. This guy just rides straight by us we all look and he says "good morning gentleman" and rode off into the woods, not even on the path. It took us a minute to register what happened, and we all looked at eachother and laughed are asses off afterwards and we started bugging n shit. That was trippy as fuck lmao. How the fuck did that even happen?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Picture references for good measure. Pretty much same bike and guy cept he didnt have a tophat

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. once I heard like African chanting (must've been the furnace idfk) and every time I looked out the window I saw like a scary satanic witch doctor and it was so frightening loooool

8. When I'm listening to music while in the shower the walls and corridors in my house will make the music sound like completely different tracks- it's like going to a concert :D

9. Me and my friend had just smoked under a tree in a neighbourhood and we decided to go for a walk, and all of a sudden I look down at the side walk and see mickey mouse and the loch ness monster all over the side walk. It was crazy that day.

10. i thought i was the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Whenever I'm on any drug anything I focus on has a slight taint of green

12. I see strange posts on GC from people that say things like "they" are turning off the street lights when approached. Who are "they"? Weird stuff I tell ya....

OP should have written "it"

13. The only type of thing I have "seen" would be after taking a few gbs of some reaaaaalllly dank shit and it was only for a split second but I saw dots in a row like this ..... But vertical. This is the only one I have ever visually hallucinated while high. It wasn't like a big deal it was just a few dots for blue and red for a split second. Probably my mind fucking with me

14. One time me and 2 friends got on top of my cousins shed/garage in his backyard and we looked over to his neighboors fence and we saw a white object floating their and we freaked out so much because we thought it was slenderman (Keep in mind we were all drunk and high on top of a shed at night around the time when the game slenderman had just gotten popular) We all jumped from the shed and ran inside and told our other friends, we showed them through the 2nd floor window and we were all like wtf but quickly disregarded that shit. The next day we remembered About the whole situation and looked out the window. Turned out to be a white towel hanging on a clothes dryer lmao.

15. Why do stoners see weird shit? I'm not hating cause I've seen unexplainable shit while I was high. Maybe we've unlocked the universe or something..

sent from your mom's house

16. In the last week i've seen some shit... Just today we were baking at the park, come out to my car and we hear someone revving up a shitty 4 banger, go down the hill and it was a 90s Mustang (I4) apparently he came down the hill too fast and hit what is essentially a telephone pole Width log stuck in the ground. He completely ripped it out of the ground, we pulled up to see wtf happen and they told us and he took off flooring it. We were tripping hard at that point due to the fact cops would be showing up, got the hell out of the park after that...

17. My dogs always look weird as fuck when im high lol

18. I get baked at work and I rent out canoes n kayaks for people on the river and always have some larger people that take out our single kayaks and as I'm pushing them off the launch ramp just saying in my head can't wait till they flip and seconds later... super baked busting out loling.. ahh love my job

the real super sand

19. I got pretty baked and was just looking at funny pics on my phone when this comes up ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408321181.272755.jpg

:Stay high:

20. We were smoking in my friends office for about an hour, so it was pretty damn cloudy in there. His dogs always like to chill with him, but he lives with his extremely conservative parents, so he rarely gets to get the smoke that dense in there. Well one of his dogs just passed out immediately, the other was sitting there, head bobbing around, then all of a sudden he just runs face first into the wall. Then he proceeded to stare at the wall for the rest of the night. We even tried to pick him up and move him elsewhere, and he would just go right back and stare at the wall. We all about died laughing. Good news: doggie is okay, and more eager than ever to hang out when someone is smoking.