Weird things happening

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by lmr1016, Sep 16, 2013.

1. #1 lmr1016, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    So I don't normally post on this forum but I noticed that as of lately I've become more aware of things I guess I might just have never really considered although I do believe in them. Any ways what I'm talking about is that lately when I start thinking or wanting something deeply as though I am dedicated to it and believe in it things in the world start to tune into my energy that I can relate too and sometimes I get what I want. It has become more and more frequent as the days progress presumably because of my awareness. To give you a good example yesterday I was talking with a friend at school about ayahuasca a very spiritual drug. I knew if I talked to anyone else thhey wouldn't understand or label me crazy about my beliefs about other dimensions and such. Shortly thereafter when lunch came another friend I knew met and we both just understood eachother I don't exactly know how to explain it other than that he knew what I knew. We both talked a lengthy discussion about ayahuasca of which he brought up first! I would have never guessed he had such a same spiritual thought of the world as me as I would later learn. Any ways that's one of my expiriances it's gotten to about 2 or so a day just now I was thinking about how I don't have much if an interest in marriage and a song I was listening to on pandora called ill be a bachelor till I die came on by hank williams. I know this all may seem like coincidences but they've become so frequent and in depth with energy that It would seem impossible to be such. When i talk to people i dont know or l know minimly they can relate immensly and when something like forgetting to do my homework occurs the teacher forgets to collect it. In fact the more i think of it some of my best friends i know came to me as if they were attracted me of course i knew nothing of them and the same of me towards them. They all have almost exact interests and thoughts as me its like their energies were attracted to me; I feel as though nothing is random in this world and the saying everything happens for a reason is true. Recentlyi learned about the law of attraction and how some of the greatest thinkers on earth used it. From Benjamin Franklin to Nikolai Tesla to Oprah. Look up "the secret" on youtube it's a long video but try to watch it. It has totally worked for me and I now live in a place much better than I would have thought a year ago( dallas tx to dripping springs) anyways the point of my post is to say to you to never give up or stop dreaming. The world is starting to shape to me and I have no doubt it will to u too. Peace from Texas and thanks for reading my post and I hope u dont find me too crazy.

2. Edit out the unmentionable drug you just mentioned; your time here could end just as quickly as it began.