Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird things happening when high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokerz, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, I just have a few questions to ask you.
    Ok so last night at around 10:30 pm I went into my garage and smoked a bowl with weed-kief-budder-oil-kief-weed and I got around half way through and I was totally blasted as hell. So I went upstairs and laid down and than all of the sudden I get this weird really loud noise in my ear for about and hour and it only goes away if I listen to music. Another thing was that I felt way different than all of my other highs because this time if I closed my eyes for a second than looked out my window things swirled for a second and everything around me felt bad in a way. It was almost scary. Do any of you guys know what happened to me

2. was it ringing in your ears? thats mild tenitus

3. Was it like massive bass in your ears? Did you vision seem to flash? Also did you feel like you had to focus to keep breathing?

I've had that happen once when I smoked white rhino it was hectic I thought I was going to die. Its just being really high, that's the hallucinations. That was the highest I've ever been.

4. Yea the ringing was in my ears somewhat and my body just felt weird and I was sweating. I didn't have to focus to keep breathing

5. Happens to me all the time. Mostly when I don't eat before hand, eat a lot!!

6. Yea, please don't get really high without any food in your belly, your blood sugar will drop very quickly.

Or you were just really high.

7. I feel like my blood sugar will never drop I eat so much candy and sugar I'm surprise I don't have diabetes but next time I will eat a bunch before hand

8. Why is it a common thing for someone to get high and be scared by the effects thinking something is wrong with them? It's like weed makes everyone a hypochondriac lol.

9. I find this happens to me when me when I smoke a ridiculous amount or have too many edibles. I like to describe it as a state that is right before greening. Everything's spinning, you feel sick, ears start to intensely ring (comes and goes in waves that get louder and louder), you feel like something is going wrong (Scared feeling).

INFORMATION IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN: I find if you turn music really loud (not too loud, and with headphones) it gets rid of the overwhelming ringing. Also if you sit down and relax while drinking plenty of water, the nausea goes away.

10. Welcome to my life. I've had tinnitus for 4 years. It sucks so bad.

11. It's not really weird, but it just happened...tried to log on last time while i was straight. Couldn't remember user name or password. Am high - remembered all details. Aha!

12. Snare. Damn man that's rough just that one night was hard 4 years holy crap that sucks man