weird thing that only works when your stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Golden Lungs, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Hey guys wave your head around like my family has done for generations until you get brain damage."

"No."

"K fuck you guys then gtfo of my legit thread."

Don't go too hard on the OP guys, his parents played this game with him when he was a baby.

2. wow how pointless and immature :hello:

3. Reported again for name calling

4. why? dont u have something better to do

5. Reported for being a cry baby child

6. Lol dude said to move your head back and forth, not thrash violently. Pretty sure you don't need to worry about brain damage, it's just a trick to mess with your equilibrium. Now if you were drunk and tried it you'd probably really feel the difference. Only chances are if you were standing you'd also fall down so there's a possible risk.

7. why so much hate on here lately, honestly. You guys need to learn to just leave each other alone, if things keep going in this direction this place is gonna turn into a youtube comment section, and i do NOT want that to happen.

ON TOPIC: Don't have any bud to try it with, and I'm not too tempted to try it in the first place. Might be pretty cool though, whatever floats your boat op

8. I love this... hahahahaha

9. Thrashing all around, acting like we're maniacs, Whiplash! :D

10. ya u gotta be sitting, it just feels like your falling down really fast backwards its pretty cool feeling my buddie used to do it like practicaly every time we smoked lol we were wicked young tho. i just thought about it the other day and tried it and it still worked

we used to be so young high as fuck doin this shit being like "dude! thats so fucking intense!" it really is lol

11. lol @ this thread.

12. This has gone on long enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.