Weird thing happens sometimes when I smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Aug 4, 2010.

1. So you know how sometimes you think about something stupid you did or said that was regretful but then say "screw it/forget about it" and move on? Well sometimes when I smoke I start thinking about stuff like this or it pops into my mind, and instead of forgetting about it, I start to over analyze and dwell on it, and it kinda bring my high down.

Anyone ever deal with this kind of thing while they're stoned?

2. I do that too, but only when I'm not with people I know very well.

I also ALWAYS see fuckin' deer when I'm high. Always.

3. Me TOO!:smoking::D

4. HOLY GOD, YES!

Definitely a phenomenon.

5. dude i feel that all the time and it does bring my high down :|
    like right now my mind is racing and sometimes wanders off to far :|

BAD BRAIN:( !!!

6. lol yea, I just wanna chill when I'm stoned, not think about any bullshit.

7. happens to me too man, itll stop once you have other big things going on in your life to think about instead.

8. i get that sometimes, its worse than paranoia imho. you just gotta do something to forget about it

9. seriously, and then they get all weird and im like...
    and then i get like the OP! thats when you just say fuck it though, and smile

10. ...deer? It's not like they're rare or anything haha.

11. For some people in some areas they are.

I lived in NC my whole life, saw them at least once a week. But I've never seen a wild deer in Denver. I miss them... :( Maybe if I break out the bong, and offer some to them, they will come see me!

12. When I'm really high, I let the CEV and thoughts run amok. Deviant from reality. :)

13. Same here, I think about how socially awkward and strange I am or if I stumble over my words I think the people think that I'm retarded or crazy and i feel really uncomfortable.

14. I use weed to help me with my hangovers, so when I get high after a night of drunken debocles I can't help but over analyze the retarded things I did to make myself look like an asshole the night before.

I don't over analyze things that I'm doing in the moment, however. I don't usually pay attention to how I carry myself when I'm stoned - I just kind of zone out and my thoughts run wild. That's how I know I'm really stoned, if I'm having extremely abnormal thoughts about random things I'll catch myself and be like "Whoah, I can stop hitting the bowl now."

15. I just call that high paranoia. :smoking:

When I read this thread, I was thinking that you meant weird, otherwordly shit.

I know when I'm high, odd, unexplainable shit is always happening to me. Just the other day, I was stoned, taking a shit ( sorry tmi ), and I decided I wanted to read certain passage from the book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance."

I opened the book, expecting to have to scan around and find it, but the first sentence I looked at was the very first sentence of that passage. I flipped shit. ( literally )

It's never anything huge. The stars aren't aligning. But smaller things in the Universe are always seeming to.

16. Always happens to me dude...always.:smoking:

17. I feel dysphoric (erowid uses it so it must be a word :p) at times but thats usually when I'm on the border of mildly high (where I can still "think") and completely baked (incredibaked?) where I can't think much. It feels to me like when your life flashes before your eyes and you feel some regret and remorse about some of the things you said or did.