Weird Thing About Me Drinking

Discussion in 'General' started by quasimoto, Sep 24, 2007.

1. I just thought this was kind of weird. I don't like the taste of beer so I rarely drink.. I will if there's hard liquor so I don't have to drink a ton but yeah.. well last night I was at a party.. I drank a beer because I can handle just drinking one or two.. but after that I can't stand the taste.. well I go out back to smoke a j with this chick I met and then I go inside and get another beer.. and the beer tasted great! I had like 9 cups.. my night was amazing.. definitely the best party I've been to at college so far.. well yeah I just thought the weed then beer thing was weird.. I've never drank that much before.

2. Beer tastes good.
    You just need to learn to overcome the initial taste.

3. This is pretty strange! I've had some food that comes across as too salty or too spicy when I was high, so I would figure it would act the same way for your aversion to beer in making it more potent and difficult for you to handle.

Odd..

4. Yeah, that's what I thought would happen, but it was the opposite. I could just taste how rich and flavorful it was opposed to when I wasn't high - I was drinking Miller High Life (I think thats what the keg said I don't remember the whole night) but yeah.. I think when I'm high foods/beverages taste even better.

5. On the real when I first started drinkin beer I didnt like it. But as I drank more and got used to the taste, I like it now.

6. i love beer, always have...

nothing beats a nice refreshing beer after youve mowed a big ass lawn in 90 degree heavy humidity...

seriously, i like beer for the taste, not the effect...