Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird symptoms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusGreen, Jun 12, 2009.

1. #1 JesusGreen, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Alright. So I'm not one to believe in laced weed or anything, since I wouldn't see the reasons behind lacing it, as weed, other than ketamine and E is pretty much the cheapest drug around here. This is how my day went basically:

Got up, didn't do much. At about 11am I went out with some friends, had a cigarette, had a couple swigs from a bottle of cider (4% or something, lol), but barely enough to even be a small cups worth. A few hours later (like 2:30pm) I rolled a joint which I shared with a couple friends, it was probably about 0.4g, so it was just designed to get us mellow, nothing major. The effects were pretty strong on me at first, but then it just turned into a normal high, which lasted 2-3 hours in total. Got home, had some dinner, went on MSN and here for a bit, didn't do much, then suddenly an hour ago (8:40pm) I feel all lightheaded, a bit like when you drink tons of alcohol in a short time, or do a small-ish line of ket, and then suddenly it hits you after 5 or 10 mins. So for the past hour I've been feeling like that, in addition, my sense of gravity has gone out the window, and I'm finding it hard to stand up straight, my pupils are also bloody huge. It feels very very similar to the ketamine high I experienced when I first tried ketamine this monday, only it doesn't feel as nice, but I think that's due to the dark environment. Basically, lights are a lot brighter, things are kinda blurry (hard to focus), it's hard to stand up, music is a lot nicer (much more so than normally with weed), time seems to be passing by ridiculously fast, I feel really drowsy, like if someone spiked my drink or something, and I feel really calm and peaceful.

There are a few explanations I could think of for this:
    - Laced weed. But uh, what with? I can't think of any drug that takes 6 hours to kick in, is smoked, and is cheap enough to be used to lace weed.
    - Maybe some of the ketamine that I snorted had some ridiculously long delayed effect? That seems even more ridiculous and unlikely than the first idea
    - Could just be an extra long high, I get them sometimes, but it was weird since the high pretty much subsided, and then I just felt totally out of it like an hour later.

I am pretty confused, but a little worried about what it could be. Any ideas? o_O

2. u smoked a long time ago. im willing to bet it has nothing to do with weed and u have the flu or something

did u examine the weed befoure u smoked it?

3. have you eaten?

4. Have you whiped your ass lately?

5. "as weed, other than ketamine and E is pretty much the cheapest drug around here."
    Where do you live that E is cheaper than weed?

6. haveyou snorted anything? causewhen i snort oxy i get some of tose feelings

7. Not since monday. I'd just eaten before then. I'm feeling fine this morning, so not sure what that was all about, I'm thinking I might have been dehydrated or something, since I remember that by the end of the night I'd realised I wasn't drinking much, so I drank a ton.

Cheers for the replies.