Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird symptoms caused by smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ForeverStoned94, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hey guys. I'll start this off by saying I'm not some kind of newbie to smoking, I've done it for 8 years. However, for the past 5 months or so, weird shit keeps happening whenever I smoke.
    It all started when I had an anxiety attack. 5 months ago, I had an anxiety attack when I did 3 huge dabs in a row. I realized what was happened and calmed down, no big deal.
    Well, ever since then, weird shit has happened. My heart rate rises like crazy every time, I actually salivate more, my jaw/mouth/throat hurts, my nose and ears become massively congested, I get the craziest post nasal drip, my eyes get extremely dry and extremely red no matter if I take one hit from my bong or smoke a G of dabs, sometimes I can smoke one hit of a blunt and get ripped and, with no tolerance or strain change, smoke an entire blunt with no high, and just crazy amounts of more and more symptoms. It's driving me nuts. I smoke every day, but even took a 2 week T break in December to try and get it to stop, but to no avail. Anyone have any idea what's wrong with me??

2. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with cannabis use....I'd say go to the doctor, you might have some sort of underlying issues.....Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. All sounds normal honestly. Depending strain I've seen people just hit a bong and start drooling everywhere or maybe you get cotton mouth.
    Weed usually gives me a 30 point bump that lasts about 40min to an hr Depending how much ive been smoking
    The nasal drip as well.
    Sometimes it's accompanied by inflamation and a stuffy nose

All this has to do with dif terps sounds like your just switching from sat to indy and back again

Tell us about the anxiety attack

4. I mean maybe, but none of my friends smoke with have it to the degree I have it to. Like, I get post nasal drip to the point where me swallowing it all means I can't even breathe anymore. Like I have to sit with a cup or garbage or tissues so I can spit a loogie every minute or so.

And my anxiety attack was crazy. I was sitting there after the 3rd and was all of a sudden like "huh. Ive never been like this before". Suddenly, I became oddly aware of every single bodily function. I could feel every move of my entire digestive system, I could feel blood flowing in veins if I focused on them, my teeth hurt like crazy, and I was almost hyperventilating. I've had anxiety attacks sober, but Due to the body functions being so clear to me, I could feel my heart beat and it felt like I was having a heart attack. My jugular became extremely strained, to the point it was sticking out about half an inch. Once I realized what was happening, I calmed myself down since I've had this happen before sober and am good at calming down, but nothing to this scale and this intense before. It was the first I ever had high, and I've probably had 3 or 4 since, but nowhere near as intense.

5. It's at the point where I really am considering this. Like, it sounds extreme, but since then it almost feels like my sinuses and nose are destroyed. I almost wonder if I just dabbed so hard I physically fucked up something in my nose, and then the extreme post nasal drip is causing everything else. Who knows.

6. try edibles or vaping. If that does not work then you have to suffer with those symptoms if you are going to continue to smoke.

7. Yeah, I haven't thought about vaping and trying that, but I have eaten some edibles. Unfortunately they were cheap doo doo, so I don't know for sure, but I'm making myself some soon and can find out

• Like Like x 1
  8. Funny enough, I just bought allergy pills, cough drops, and anti-contestant pills this morning to see if they helped at all haha

9. Do you live in a state where it's legal?

Cause I thing (The QK) got it right switching from Indica to sativa.

Because I don't live in a legal state an I never know if it's indica are sativa till I go smoke it and sounds like we get some of the same situation going but I never got congested ears are nose.

Just remember high heart rate an racing thoughts are also symptoms of a panic are anxiety attack
    Marijuana can also produce high rate an racing thoughts at different times

from the depths of oblivion

10. Try taking a break for a couple weeks

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah you might be allergic to it or you might have allergies or enhanced when you smoke the smoke could be bother you could be there is whole lot of things that could be I know what you got going through though I've had the same problem off and on for the last couple years I believe it though it's just allergies comes and goes with the seasons it seems like as far as the anxiety Sometimes some weed make you paranoid LOL some of these strains are pretty powerful you may have to roll with it sometimes just curious handkerchief and carry a bottle water with you it always helps to persist and you feel like you need to go see a doctor do so there is some stuff that's going on out there people saying about stomach ailments and it comes from smoking weed because they're allergic to it seen it on the news a few weeks ago good luck take care

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

12. I'd say stop smoking a g of dabs.

• Like Like x 1