Weird symptoms after smoking kush

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by xxxtugboatxxx, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Hello friends,
    So yesterday I was at my boys house smoking. We were about to go on a hike so I wanted to take a bong rip before. So i packed a rimmer of GG and snapped it. Everything was going as normal and i was enjoying a really good high. We left his house 5 mins after we smoked and then drove 10 mins to the hike location. Once i got there however my friend pointed out that my face was white and I was shaking. This had never happened to be before and but I assumed my friend was over reacting and i was probably just pretty faded. Then about 5 mins later I threw up as we were walking. So I sat down and drank some water and ate a protein bar. After sitting down it felt like my body was shutting down or at least I felt like i couldn't really move much and my eyes started to shut. My friend said that I just kept falling asleep and then coming back awake and then fading back to sleep. I also had a bad headache. I felt really weak the whole time and I dont remember too much of it (probably cuz i was sleeping). After about an hour or 2 my friend drove me back home and I was so so so exhausted so I went to sleep. I went to sleep at around 5PM ( during the day) and i woke up at 2o clock at night with one of the worst headaches ive ever felt. I took some Advil and then woke up the next day fine.

So to sum it up after only smoking one bowl:
    I had a terrible headace
    I threw up
    I felt very weak
    My skin was pale
    I was shaking

Ive been smoking pretty regularly for about 2 years and this was the first time ive displayed these symtoms. Also when i usually smoke i smoke like 2-3 bowls and a couple j's and im fine. so its not like i wasent used to smoking a bowl.

I was wondering if anyone could help pinpoint what went wrong with me as rn im a little nervous to smoke again.
    Thanks!

2. Low blood sugar.
    Dehydration.
    Long period without eating.
    Too much too fast.

Any of those can lead to a green out.

:smoke:

3. dirty bong water but I'm not a paid psychic or anything like that
    :hookah: