weird super powers

Discussion in 'General' started by andrewferk, Oct 6, 2005.

1. What weird super power would you want?

I would want the Power of Good Joke -- Everytime i tell a joke, everyone thinks it's funny. I hate telling bad jokes and feeling like an ass.

2. I would want the power to be invisable...just because that would be so awesome.peace

3. HAAH that would be tight eh fatty.i would want to be a wizard that cna fly and live in a castle lol

4. I would be Bud Man, the superhero to every stoner in need. Lost your lighter? Bud Man to the rescue? To broke for pot? Bud Man's got ya covered.

But alas, I am not and probably will never have the funds to be "that guy that gives away weed"

5. i have a spin off of that power if you don't mind

if i could just say "give me some of that bong food" and poof there's a ounce of the dankest shit this side of the planet :smoke:

6. i would be - Iron Lungs.

Toke a whole joint in one go :D

7. Iron lung man, huh. nice

8. Sir Speedy Weedy, with the ability to break up any amount of weed and roll them into blunts in 2 seconds.

... I could do without the name though.

9. I'd want to have a green thumb. I can't grow anything, everything always dies.

10. Id want to have the power to clone myself, then I could make slaves of me to grow a crop, I could have like 20+ of me taking care of a huge ass grow. and when my grows done I could make an army of me and take over the world, then when the world is mine, I could make hate history hahaha

11. The power to turn lets say a shoe into an ice cold beer and/or bud. Thank Heinken for the idea.

12. i would like to have the power to pull bitches like mad.....im talking like every night id have to turn away girls who want my dick.....haha