Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird super powerful weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatkat, Jan 28, 2011.

1. #1 fatkat, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    I got some weed that is very strange to me

It is very very orange and has no seeds or stems whatsoever. When you go to break it up it expands like 5 fold and is so sticky that that your fingers are covered in sludge the moment you touch it. It has this ultra fine dust that just flows off of it when you break it up and covers the plate I break it up on.

And it has strange effects. I can't get through a single joint myself because as I smoke it, it progressively makes me feel more and more nauseous until I have to stop because I feel like gagging and start to wretch. My nose runs and I cough like the dickens from each toke. As soon as I stop the nausea is replaced with a full body mellow and an almost echoey detachment from reality - like I'm in the back of a cave looking out of my eyes.

Just a couple tokes sends me to the moon.

What kind of evil extra-dimensional weed is this?!?!?!

It looks just like this:[​IMG]

EDIT:
    WHY IN THE HELL IS IT SO ORANGE?!!?

2. Looks like some awesome dank, bro. How much did you buy and for how much?

3. you say powdery stuff falls off? check it to make sure no one sprinkled some meth on there (or other drugs)...no joke. unless its got some other shit on it...boy you got some dannnnnnk weed :hello: and if it is just weed then dont let those trichomes fall off! but nausea? doesnt seem right to me.

4. #4 fatkat, Jan 28, 2011
    It's absolutely COVERED and FILLED with orange powder. It goes EVERYWHERE when you break it up.

I paid $60 for 1/8. The dude just said it's dank and it looks so weird to me that I felt the extra money was probably worth it.

It was more than worth it. 1/3 of a joint and my mind and body beg me to quit smoking it. I literally CAN'T smoke more than about 1/2 a joint - I'll throw up.

The high itself is not unpleasant so I don't know if it has been laced but it is nothing like any weed in appearance (it looks like it's made of orange strands) or smoking I've ever had in that it makes me want to puke and makes me have dry heaves so awful and gets me so high that I FEEL like I lose touch with my body.

5. orange powder?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Throw that shit away nowwwwwwwww

EDIT: dont take one more hit of that garbage im serious

6. Yee sd all the way! :smoke:

7. It's called dank. You got super fucking high. I can only wish for those days where it was like I was in a cave looking out my eyes and the echoes. Enjoy it.

8. Sounds like dank. Just smoke less. See where a hit or two takes you in 15 minutes before you take another one.

9. #9 fatkat, Jan 28, 2011
    I really really appreciate your concern, bro but I think if it was going to hurt me it already would have since I've been smoking it since last night. It just makes me sick to my stomach awful bad while I'm smoking it. The high is too good to throw it out.

It tastes like mint or menthol it has like that kind of juniper I don't know what to call it tingly minty juniper flavor that is overwhelming and just makes my stomach turn - like the smoke sticks to the inside of my nose and throat.

10. I think I'll try that. I've smoked 1.5 joints on it in two days cuz I can't smoke but a few hits before the nausea hits me so hard. I never knew weed could be so strong it's so way beyond what I thought 'weed' was or being 'high' could be.

11. Sounds like you just have a super low tolerance and have never smoke good bud. It happens, as for the orange powder, it could just be that the bud was overgrown and the trichs are amber?

12. Yea I honestlythink it's just amber trichomes.

It's not laced dude. Back in my beginning smoking days I got the same high you described and a lot of times I would have to force myself to take another hit because of the nausea. But u describe your nausea a little more intense so maybe it's just your personal thing with weed. Idk but enjoy it while it lasts

13. #13 fatkat, Jan 28, 2011
    Yeah. I smoke almost every day but its only ever been commercial compressed crap. I'm glad it's normal for just being decent bud. In fact I've waiting 5 hours for the high to completely go away and am getting ready to go for a third round.

I feel like that chick from Alladin
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4[/ame]

14. Fuck man its the WhItEhOuSe Medical Government strain!!!!!!!!

15. That explains it. Welcome to the real weed.

16. You'd better make the most out of that eigth and smoke the rest of it right now.

17. + rep man you're awesome. :cool::D:wave:

Just cuz you said that, I'm putting my coat on after I click submit post and going outside to meet the orange devil devil again.

18. LOL the message above, so confident, then, i puked. LOL. sorry man, and hope youre good now but that was funny to me :D

19. Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha