Weird/stupid nicknames for your pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by BeDazzle, Jun 8, 2012.

1. my dogs name is buddy, easy enough already... but i call him bud, bud light, air bud, dope, and booboo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np9Jd71WYlA]Hey Boo Boo - YouTube[/ame]

2. Call my cat "Fatboy", "Fattie", "Fatface" and similar things (in danish)

My cat is in great shape

3. My norwegian forest cat's name is Amber. My mom calls her Ambeast a lot because she's still frisky although she getting older.

4. Hah, we used to call.my pit smush mouth because she'd so.etimes be sleeping and her lip would get caught on her teeth, so we started calling her smush mouth.

The dogs name was Dutchess, and id call her dutchie most of the time, if not smush

5. you got the dutchie? cuz i got bud :D

6. I call this guy Lucifer short for Louie. Sometimes ill call him Loose or Looseneck because when he was a lil runt he had a small neck and his head would bobble around.

image-3268494607.jpg

This is Louie

image-2303118105.jpg

The white cat is my other one named Cache

7. We never name our cats there just kitty or the cat. We had a dog named Fester and an other dog named Fargo. My dogs named Calhoon but every body knows him as Hoon Dog.

8. I call my cats snowphish, thai, and Ganja. snowphish because when I listen to the band phish, he comes running and acts super cuddly, and he is the color of snow. Thai (Thai stick) and Ganja because whenever I get high they come running and they're wicked cool cats. :smoking:

9. I have a dog.. A boxer named Darla

The main nicknames for her are:

Flaps or Fee (cuz of her droopy mouth flaps)
    Stinky or Stinks (cuz of her Paws lmao)

10. Two dogs. Hunter the basset hounds nickname is nunner (my now 2.5 yr old niece lived w me for a while and that's how she said his name) and my pitbull Mila I call either Mimi or princessita cause she loves sleeping in the bed til around noon everyday to get her beauty sleep even if i get up in the morning, and she also has this weird aversion to wet grass, doesn't like to get her pretty feet dirty.

11. i call my cat mischa 'pretty baby/boy' or 'gay cat'. no real reason why. he's my baby tho.
    i call my dog nico 'buppy' because a kid couldn't say puppy so he said buppy.

other dogs shaggy and maggy, call em shagger and sheep. get it? hahaha. my other cat meowie, i call her queen bitch because she's a total queen bitch.

i have a turtle called toto that i call bubble cause my neice can't wrap her brain around the name 'toto' so she just says bubble and that's that. sometimes i call him soup because one of my idiot friends decided to turn his heater up one day when i wasnt in the room. he survived but my friend got a kick in the shin.

tl;dr i give super gay names to all my animals, no exceptions.

12. Bean dip haha