Weird/stupid nicknames for your pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by BeDazzle, Jun 8, 2012.

1. My dogs name is Stuart but I call him pickle most of the time. Lol my lil pickle

2. haha i'm glad im not the only one who does this.

my older pit - peggy we call pegasourus.
    my 6mo old pit - cash we call mr cashie
    my cat simon - we call tammone (he loves it)
    and my black cat colin - we call callonie (cal - oh - knee)

3. tuxedo cat, zoey: zo, zozo, zotron, pretty kitty

boxer, charlie: charles, charchar, charleton, charleston chew, handsome

german shepherd/rottweiler dog, layla: layla bean, layla bean marmaduke (sometimes she makes faces and i think she looks like marmaduke haha), bean, beantreee

4. my slightly fat cat is known as dumpling and muffin at times, although her real name is Heidi because she play hid all the time as a young 2 month old kitten (she would hid, then "run out" and kitten attack your feet

i fucking love cats

5. Mary Jane!!! :)

Attached Files:

6. We have a Black Lab mix named S.A.M. an acronym for Stupid Animal, Male, although we really love Sammy, Sambo, Samboo, Samdog. And our other dog a Red Nosed Pit named Rocco, after Rocko's Modern Life cartoon, he actually looks like Rocko the Wallaby. He is also called Rocky, Rocket, Rockboy and Rockhead, for his hard head...love em both like my kids.....

7. My cat Tigger:
    - Tigs
    - Tiggy
    - Tigris
    - Tigger Bomb (his farts smell bad)

8. Lately I've just been calling her fatty.

9. I Have a dog name ellie that i call elbow sometimes

10. His name is kush but i call him
    Big Kush Diesel
    Half Pitt half Husky
    I can't wait till he has new nick name, any helpers?

Attached Files:

11. Great thread

Our dog, american cocker spaniel his name is Elvis cuz he curls his lip aka...
    Stinkface
    Stinker
    Dummy
    Dino - was his name when we adopted him, but abruptly changed it when we saw his sneer.

Cat #1 - Thelonius aka...
    Pooper
    Pooper-do
    Poop
    El Pooper Poncho - his Spanish name
    Ezekiel Poopervits - his Jewish name

Cat #2 - Benny (she's a girl kitty) aka...
    Benny The Rat - her mafioso name
    Ratface
    Ben
    Kitten
    and I usually sing Benny and The Jets to her

12. I had a cat named Hisser, an ugly stray I took in who ended up being a beautiful cat. He became Hisser the Pisser when he peed all over me one night when I caught him peeing in a corner and I picked him up to get him to the litter box.

I have Jacky Whacky, Wacko Jacko, Jacky the Iraqi, Jacky Pataki

Had a cat named Bobby Orr because she was black and orange like the bruins but became bobby whore when she got pregnant at 5 months old.

God, I could go on, need another hit from my vape :)

13. My dogs are Ollie and Fudgie. Together I call them 'woobies, Ollie is 'olwawa' 'owwie boy' and 'woobie man.' Fudgie is 'fudgie pudgie pudding and pie,' 'wudgie,' or 'woobah.'

My cats are Yom, Muschka, Magoo, and Moondog. Yom is 'momma,' 'yommi salami,' and 'big man.' Muschka is 'mushy,' 'gushga,' and 'wushie.' Magoo is 'goozers,' 'gooie,' or 'goo boy.' Moondog is 'milk man,' 'milkie,' and 'mister milk.'

14. My kitten's name is Socks and I call her Sockie, haha.

15. I call my cat chunk shes fukn huge
    an sometimes my dog princess
    cuz she acts all high maintenance XP
    an then I call my other dogs dooby
    an schnickle mit or other random names
    why? idk jus cuz there fun I guess lol

16. This is Yogi

But he gets called yogi-bear, ogre, and O G

Attached Files:

17. My guinea pig Yama always gets called yamaka. His name is already weird enough though.

18. I had a couple for mine. My dog noodles I would just call noodle head and my other beagle Josie I would always sing "Josie and the pussy cats" to her lol. Too bad they both just recently died :/ but I have a new puppy named Isis and I call her Isis mcnisis lol

19. Between 4 cats...
    1st one gets called danger cat, or dangerous actually named angel

2nd gets called ruby booby, boo, booboo, boob, rube, actuallynamed ruby

3rd gets called nutters, bitch, bitch pudding, fatass, fat whore actually named peanut butter (sounds really mean but its in a loving way)

And the final gets called mista, retard, mr shitface asshole, fatass, fat boy actually named mr kitty (same goes for the mean names for him)

20. My cat name is boner..... hahahaha