Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird smell coming from my weed, could it be mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevinpena71214, May 28, 2018.

1. So I have this weed that I have been smoking, and I had it for around 4 months in a medicine plastic jar hidden. But ever since I opened it to smoke.
    It smelled like a wet towel or if it was damp. Whenever I grinded it up it started to smell like weed but before that it smelled like a damp towel. What do you guys think it is? I'm worried I might have smoked mold haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mold will show up as hairs when the bud is split and looked under a scope. Got any pics it would really help. When in doubt I'd throw it out!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shit I only have about a quarter gram left haha! And that's all I got man. But it just look like regular weed man so it might not be. Thanks for the info man!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app