Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Sleeping Patterns

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NeckTie5, May 7, 2015.

1. #1 NeckTie5, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Hey everyone!

I've been toking for 1 year and 1 month so I don't know if that counts as seasoned or not but I'm definitely still learning a lot more.

So I first started toking it pretty much "cured" me of my insomnia, I haven't had any issues going to sleep. However, since about January I've been having strange sleeping patterns. I can still get to sleep but the problem is when I wake up. 

I'll usually wake up extremely early in the morning usually with only 4 or 5 hours of sleep under my belt yet I feel totally well rested and awake, alert. In fact, I just wanna lie back down and go back to sleep but I can't, it feels physically uncomfortable to do so because my body is just so awake and alert! Thing is, I just feel so weird! 

To be honest, I really don't like it. I feel like I have a misplaced sense of self everytime I wake up in the morning. I'd like to go back to being able to sleep 8 or 9 hours and just wake up comfortable.

I do take mood stabilizers for Bi-Polar disorder, Lamictal and Lithium, don't know if those might play a role in my sleep patterns.

2. consider all possibilities . Chinese energy body clock says it's your lungs or large intestines. I getup 2.5 hrs before work habitually for no reason, my cursed time is 3a. No matter what time I go in, I just gotta get up, take a dump and usually celebrate the 4:20a train with the rest of my time zone.

http://www.byronbaydetoxretreats.com.au/natural-rhythm-meridianorgan-clock/

Attached Files:

3. Happens to me as well. I can stay up till 2-3am and ill wake up at around 7 fully rested and struggle to go back to sleep.

4. That's pot for you.  It affects many people like that.