Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weird sleep on pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, Dec 8, 2010.

1. hey guys, well the other night me and my gf were vaping right before we went to sleep (neither of us ever do it just before sleeping). we went to bed at 6am we woke up at 7 thinking we feel asleep for a while and then was like wtf its only been an hour then we kinda just laid there and literally in a blink of an eye it was 12 noon. we were so tripped out and it was weird cause it happened to us both at the same time. anyone heard anything like this when having it just before you sleep?

2. Yup. Best sleep ever.

Next time, fall asleep with Dark Side of the Moon playing.

3. What your describing is somewhat similar to lucid dreaming in which people fall asleep for a short time but it feels much longer. Sometimes you dream and realize your dreaming. Surprisingly its happened to me before when i baked and then slept. However everytime i woke up i felt more then well rested. :)

4. I agree with food negotiator, I usually have vivid and increased dreams and feel very well rested in the morning. Rarely have nightmares too, sometimes though I feel as if I could sleep forever. I make a point of smoking before I sleep sometimes for the reasons I stated, sleep is very important and you cant function without it, you might as well enjoy it.

5. the thing is i didnt feel well rested at all felt like i was up all night. like at first it felt like i was asleep for more then an hour, then i could of sworn i never went to sleep after that just kinda laid there and checked the time again and 4 hours passed, was strange haha

6. yeah i know what you mean. I was just over my friends house after smoking a blunt and a bowl last week. we go back into his living room, and im high as fuck and really sleepy. All of a sudden, i look up at the clock, and its 4 in the fucking morning. Here i am just chillen on his couch confused as fuck. Don't remember going to sleep at all, and in the same position i was in when i was awake. I expected the tv to be on still and was gonna say something when i realized nobody was in the living room lol.

7. Happened to me last night :). I quit the concerta, which literately makes me lie in bed for a hour before falling asleep. BEST NIGHT OF SLEEP. I was able to go to sleep like normal, so i went up at maybe 9:30. Woke up and thought my dad was leaving for work and it was 6. It was 12 and I had 7 more hours of sleep to go!

8. whenever i fall asleep stoned i wake up either feeling like i was watching myself sleep (very weird feeling) or feeling like i slept for 1 minute.