Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Side-effects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrassCtyCitizen, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Anyone out there ever notice fellow smokers talking in an incredibly low tone, too low to hear? I've noticed some of my friends doing it and i've even caught myself doing it on occasion. It usually happens after getting really faded. Anybody experiencing the same sort of thing or any other weird non-uniform side-effects feel free to post about them here.

2. I've never heard the low tone voices, but often times I feel like my voice sounds different. Almost alien like. But this is only when I'm Superrrr faded

3. yep i kno wat u talkin bout...i do da same thing wen im high

4. i get and notice the same thing ! imo it's because i get too fucking lazy to do anything, so i stop moving my mouth as much and stop pushing so much air through my vocal cords = lower frequency = lower tone :)