Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Side Effects?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mtndew420, May 12, 2014.

1. So I've been smoking for a year or two now, and I've always felt good while feeling weird sometimes. But recently I've had a lot of weird effects and I'm really worried that it's something like oxygen deprivation, but I don't see how it could be. I usually smoke or vape, and sometimes eat. When I'm high, my eyes get really red and dry, my nose gets really dry, and my mouth, of course, gets really dry. I also get eye twitches/vibrations and sometimes can feel parts of my body falling asleep as if blood is cut off. I'm wondering if somehow I'm forgetting to breathe while I'm high... I get this feeling like I'm out of breath and need to take a deep breath constantly while high, and I start taking constant deep breaths but I still have this feeling in my lungs. Also I notice eyelashes falling out sometimes?? I've searched the internet and there's very few posts I can find about these symptoms. Does anyone know about what could be causing any of this or have experience? I just want to know that I'm not seriously harming myself so I can enjoy being high. Thanks :)

2. Dude I'm pretty sure you're just tripping. Happens to me when I smoke too much, my mouth feels really weird because of dry mouth, like my tastebuds are moving. Sometimes I get weird feelings in my balls too haha... Don't worry about it, it's just the weed (hopefully).

3. Your diet is probably fucked up + probably not much sport. Eyelashes fall out all the time dude, they reach a certain length and fall out. 

Pick up sports and a proper diet and you'll be good as new.

4. When you're stoned and you start thinking about all that shit all you're going to do is trip yourself out lol
    Ive done it sometimes too...
    Just calm down, vibe to some good music, watch a movie etc. etc. ENJOY your high :hello:

5. Sounds like OP has some dank. 

6. "eyelashes falling out" lol
    I think you're gonna be alright. However if you're feeling undesirable effects, perhaps it ain't your thing.

7. Lol man i get those eye/muscle spasms only when i smoke, and a couple of my friends get them while smoking as well. As for your limbs falling asleep, Are you sure you aren't stoned or zoned out and leaning your arm on your leg for a few minutes?  

8. Just had some eye spasms, my whole vision was shaking for about 10 minutes. Also I know it's not me leaning on one part of my body. One time I was driving when an edible kicked in, first part of the high was complete numbness in my hands, and I had a really hard time moving them to steer. I really want to think that this is just my body's reaction to it and everything's fine, but I don't want people to just tell me it's just really good weed because this has happened with all kinds of weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum