Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird side effects?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KidRauhl, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I'm not a huge smoker but I used to smoke with my friends last year about once or twice a week after school. I've probably only smoked like 15 times total. One day I smoked with my two friends and then I had this really weird side effect. I felt like I was kind of losing control of myself and my heart was going at about 150 bpm and it was really uncomfortable. I couldn't see straight and I was getting really nervous cause it never happened to me before. It went away after about 10 minutes and then I was fine and felt normal again. But I did smoke a lot in the time frame and I'm a lightweight so I was thinking that might be a reason. I was also on a presciption med (Celexa) which I completely forgot about and I know those two types of things aren't good to mix so my question basically is... do you think the weed could have been laced with something or do you think it was the combo of meds and weed? I'm off those meds now but I've just been scared to smoke again after that happened.

2. You might have just took too many hits in a short amount of time and since your tolerance is extremely low that's what caused all that.
    I'm on Celexa 20mg and I'm a daily smoker and the medication doesn't interfere with the dank.

Just slowly introduce marijuana into your body. The goodness, sweet, beautiful Mary Jane, will not hurt you. 

Cheers brah.

3. Could be laced?

4. That was just smoking to much to fast with a low tolerance. If it was laced you wouldn't have felt fine minutes later.

5. Let me get some of that stuff man :smoke:

6. Sounds like a panic attack.
    First it starts with the high heart rate but then you panic because of your heart rate then when you panic you hyperventilate then that can cause blurred vision.

7. Paranoia induced panic attack.

And we'll can't discuss drugs here besides weed, tobacco, alcohol and caffeine