Weird Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by DjGanja, Apr 3, 2006.

1. A while back, I was trippin' on some high powered blotter acid when I went into a 7-11 to buy some whip cream (don't ask why.) Anyways, I am standing there, talking with this pink leopard who is wearing a Who Farted T-shirt, when the dude behind the counter started asking if I was ready to make my purchase. I told him I would be there in a minute or so, I am trying to learn about the plight of the African Pygmy tribe that were beaten to death with black frisbees. Next thing I know I see the fucking Michelin Tire Man come into the 7-11 and start slapping the shit out of the leopard for stealing his clothes. Things started getting violent, so I felt it was time to leave. I grabbed my five canisters of whip cream and headed to the counter, telling the clerk he may want to hurry, I think some rubber is going to be shed. He gave me this weird look, and I think it was because he was standing in a huge, steaming pile of Hippo shit. I left 7-11 that night vowing to never return. What kind of fucked up place allows a huge stinking pile of Hippo shit to just sit on the floor. That's just weird.

2. OMG DUDE THAT IS HILARIOUS IM SO HIGH AND I CAN PICTURE THAT WHOLE THING

3. That shit is pretty funny mane...

4. Are you sure that really happened?

5. haha, that must have been some powerful shit. :hippie:

:rolleyes:

6. What are you saying naughtyneighbor ? Do you mean to tell me that I didn't actually see the pink leopard or the Michelin Man? Are you trying to say that it was all just a distorted image in my head, and not real? Hmmm, I guess I could buy that:smoke:

7. lol thats crazy

8. its funny.... you start off with a line out of F&L

9. same way, i so want to drop acid once in my life

10. why just once? lol :hippie: :wave:

11. You dont understand. The pink leopard and the michelin man were neither in your head, or part of reality. They were part of a preconstructed fate that you had devised for yourself prior to your birth. You play out your life as if you are in control, but what you dont know is that your fate is there, and no matter what you do, you'll be doing it. Or maybe it'll be doing you.

12. Rofl at this thread! hahaahah :D

13. Lebowski. Holy shit!! Stop it.. haha

Your logic always confused me, but made so much sense. Ya know?

14. +rep for the craziest thing I have heard in a while.. I love that fucking story. LOL. JOE>

15. LOL For some reason this made complete sense to me.

16. 0 sense to me :(

17. Lebowski...that was fucking insane man. +rep!!!!

18. hahahah awsome story

19. i dont see how you could be communicating and purchasing products on "high powered acid", creative story though.

20. me and my mate realy wanna try acid but cant seem to find any dealers...

realy sux living down here