Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mezmiro, Sep 17, 2009.

1. So, every now and then, I smoke a bowl and like 5 minutes later, I get this feeling like my windpipe is closing or something, and it gets hard to breathe. It lasts for like 5-10 minutes.

I've heard that if the bud's too wet, that'll happen. But I'm not sure. Any ideas?

2. Your either numb and it feels weird because your paying attention to it or your having a panic attack

3. Nah. My heartbeat is around 80bpm whenever I smoke. I've never had a panic attack from weed.

4. Maybe you are slightly allergic.

5. could have an additive in it that couldnt be in it?coke can also do this to you..does your throat feel numb?And is it hard to swallow?

6. Did you just start smoking? When I started it made my glands swell and my windpipe seem slimmer. I think it was all in my head tho as I tended to make myself nervous about it on the come up. You would be VERY surprised just how much your brain affects your body just by thinking.

7. You might have asthma. But my friend had asthma and he says smoking weed helps it, so I dunno man

8. your friend is a moron.
    i myself have asthma. and yes it doesnt flare up at all really,

BUT nevertheless, smoking is BAD for asthmatics..

9. dude, ur just really fuckin high and trippin a little. that shits happened to me before when i first started smokin. sometimes i felt like something was pressing down on my chest really hard too. just really high.

10. That used to happen to me too. I would freak myself out over it and think oh my god, am i allergic? I'm pretty sure it's just because youre not used to smoking a lot yet and your throat is sensitive. At least, that's what I thought. It doesn't happen to me anymore.

11. If don't cough, your throat can do that. It gets super dry.

12. I've been smoking for a few years, and I've never had this problem. I don't have asthma or anything.

I'm smoking blackberry kush though, so do you think it could be an additive?

13. I get this sometimes, although I have asthma and so its usually related to that.

Sounds weird OP.

14. No idea never heard of anything like that, but its not due to the bud being wet

15. #15 Mezmiro, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    You know, I did smoke a marinol capsule out of it once. Is it possible that the capsule contains a chemical which prevents people from smoking it?

Thenagain, it could just be nerves. I'm smoking some fire here, and although I've been smoking for years, it could be a stress thing.