Weird shit

Discussion in 'General' started by TattooKilla, Jan 27, 2015.

1. About 15 minutes ago I got some taco bell and headed back to the crib. Chicken quesadilla and dr. Pepper freeze to be exact.
    So I ate the taco bell and decided I need to walk the damn dog.
    Obviously I want to hit the bong a couple times before embarking on a poop - influenced adventure.
    So about 5 minutes ago I'm ripping the bong, and I accidentally took a hit that was a little bigger than I meant to take. I immidiately knew it was too much, so I didn't even try to hold it in. I just quickly exhaled and started coughing.
    No big deal, I do this everyday.
    I coughed hard about 3 times, then suddenly my brain said "go to the toilet brahh". So I walked over to the toilet. No nausea, I felt totally fine. I felt a big cough coming, so I just leaned over the toilet, and when I coughed, I literally puked up half the quesadilla.

I was kinda shocked. I just flushed it, and kept coughing normally. I was completely cool and didn't feel sick. I just now finished walking my dog and ripped the bong again. Totally fine.
    I was baked so it was kinda funny. it's never happened to me before so I'm just like wtf.
    This ever happen to anyone else?

Short version:
    Taco bell. Then hit bong. Randomly puke with zero nausea or I'll feelings. Totally able to keep smoking and going on with day. Wtf?

2. The key here is Taco Bell. Es no bueno!

"Is this deliverance? Is it the end?"

3. I'd be inclined to agree with you sir, however I eat taco bell semi-regularly with no problems.

4. My bet is it was your body trying to rid itself of Toxic Hell that shit shouldn't even be considered real food

5. You ate. The food didn't have a chance to settle. Coughing hard caused you to vomit.

6. Once, at the Taco Bell drive through I was waiting at the pay window and was lookin in and could see two sistas laughin and yakkin while working the " line " ...one of the girls dropped a tortilla on the floor, quickly bent over, still laughin and yakkin , ladled some ground beef onto the tortilla and continued rolling whatever hellish thing they were working on....The girl came over andvtold me the total and I just drove off...man, ya never know WHAT you get at one of those places....I'm sure they ALL have their issues....

7. stop it, you're making me hungry for more taco bell

8. That's disgusting, lol

9. Is it bad that I'm gonna eat KFC for dinner?

10. "damn dog" you say? 

[​IMG]