weird shit you were scared of as a kid

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 3, 2011.

1. The slime monster from Ghostwriters. Motha fucka would cover your ass in slime!

2. Ghostbusters perhaps…?

3. I would put a cotton ball between big toe and 2nd toe because I hated the feeling and feared they would fuse, my friend had webbed feet.

4. Haha my dad used to be a CPR teacher and had a CPR full size manakin dummy in the basement. When I was a little kid he would pretend it was alive and scare me. Would never go into the basement. I overcame that fear at the age of 12 or 13. Can't remember

5. When I was younger I thought he was hiding in my closet for the longest time.

Shit would creep me out at night with the closet door cracked open just a little.

[​IMG]

Never liked this guy either when I was little. Hello Andyyyyy. :devious:

[​IMG]

6. Oh fuck, I was scared of that too lmao.

7. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']

The chuck e cheese guy scared the fuck out of me too. Id always clasp onto my mom when he was out ina bout in the arcade >:l[/quote]

Fuck that mouse :p i remembee in english in 7th grade we wrote about something that changed us, and Our teacher then semected a few to read aloud herself not giving thr name of the person who wrote it. Some girl got molested by the chuck e chesse guy while having her birthday party there. She was 7 or 8 when it happened. After that, i vowed to necer take my future kids there

8. That robot spider with the baby head from Toystory ..oh and fuckin e.t haha

9. I always thought there was a black panther in my room when I would try to sleep. So I would cover my ears with the blanket!

10. Terminator lol

the shower head in my great aunt's house, i thought liquid metallic terminator was going to come through the shower head and get me

i was afraid of toilets for a while , i thought a snake would come up the toilet and bite me when i was peeing

im still afraid of the dark kinda :p

11. jews, and still scarred of them...

12. Yes haha I'll always check my backseats to this day.

I was also deathly terrified of mirrors

13. that wud make you scared of the OP then (me) :p

14. haha same here, or i wud be hiding in the playground tunnels that ran along the ceiling lol

15. haha oh my b

16. Also Beavis and Butthead. Just the way they were drawn and their weird ass laughing.

17. The thing that used to tell the stories in that old show Tales from the Crypt. In the intro song he'd pop out of a coffin and do some laugh and it would freak me out every time

18. I used to have this dream about being dragged under my bed by this ghostly hand. Scary as shit. I used to shut off the lights and literally leap towards the bed to avoid it.

19. haha same here