Weird shit you used to do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bananarama, Aug 31, 2012.

1. When I was a kid, my whole family shared the same shirts, underwear, pillows, soap, and toothbrushes. It was filthy disgusting, and we all believed that it was normal family behavior

I had anxiety disorder since I was young. I would never speak, just shake my head, nod, up, down. I became like this because one teacher scolded me before for talking. I hated every day of elementary school, and I would often sit alone during recess and lunch.

In high school, it was common for me to go through the whole day without saying a word to anybody. I never tried to socialize or make new friends. I would often walk out to eat lunch in the baseball field myself. One time my teacher saw me.

I was uneasy about changing my shirt and shorts for PE. I would always dress in the bathroom stalls and sometimes wear my uniform to school and wear it all day. Never washed my uniform once

2. Yeah, I don't really know.

3. I used to squat on the shitter, haha.

4. Not trying to be a mod but if you use the search button, there are some huge threads with a load of funny 'weird shit' people used to do (as a kid and now).

5. I used to not masturbate.:wave:

6. I used to hump my mattress to get rid of excess energy when going to sleep. This is before I knew what sex was.

Humped the bed on a family vacation once, my stepdad called me out and said it was disgusting. Didn't even understand why, but looking back. God damn.

7. i did some things man:wave:

and some stuff:cool:

8. that's perfectly normal, provided that you reduce collateral damage by calculating mass, distance and final velocity of your doo doo due to acceleration in efforts to reduce the water's up-splash :devious: