Weird shit you do.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420tokerdude, Jul 13, 2012.

1. #1 420tokerdude, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Share any weird quirks/habits you have. For example:

I bite at the insides of my mouth ALL day
    I have to sleep naked, I cant sleep if I can't
    If leave a room I flip on and off thr light switch twice

Share yours!

Nothing is too vulgar the more strange the better

2. I have an obsessive tendency to wash my hands. I don't care about germs, I just like for my hands to be physically clean. I probably wash my hands between 20-30 times a day, maybe more.

I always rub my nails against my lips because I dig the way it feels.

I think that's about it..

3. poop in the recycle bin

4. I make a weird noise with my tongue. My mouth is closed when I do it. Most times I don't even know I'm making the noise. It drives my wife fucking nuts! LOL!

5. Play with my junk while on the phone, not even realizing Im doing it.

And not really in a pleasurable way. Just kinda messing around, ya know? lol

6. I pick my earwax, then sniff it. Yeah, pretty weird but it's almost intoxicating.

7. talk to myself quite a bit. Not in public of course and not talking to myself as an actual person, rather just reminding myself what im doing next or shit like that. I work with people that actually talk to themselves right in front of me. I use to call them crazy but hey they just dont give a fuck what the world thinks i guess. anxiety would def prevent me from talking to myself in public though.

8. When I talk to people I like I become attached so easily to the point where it feels like I'm dating them right after a few encounters when in reality..we are just acquaintances

9. sing really loud... like always.

10. Sleep naked, have a ritual for a lot of day to day things(nothing nuts). Look out the window a lot. Once in awhile ill pick a scab (eww)

11. I push people away

Always have probably always will

12. I have a compulsion to run my fingers in my hair constantly along the scalp, I do it ALL the time, whenever I have atleast one hand free and usually when Im sitting. I mess up my hair pretty quickly lol, I'll have to brush it out and re-do it several times in a day.

I cant get a wink of sleep if Im not fully clothed, or if my door is open even a crack, or if theres the slightest light, when the sun wakes me up in the morning I put one of those eye cover things on.

Im always clearing my throat even when Im not about to speak

Im not a germophobe but I do wash my hands way too often the more I touch things the more I get a feeling that there is something physically on my hands

I HAAATE the sound of people eating and clicking noises, I have to wear earplugs or have headphones and music on to drown it out cause I get incredibly irritable and get bizarre moodswings when I hear them. I used to sit through whole movies with my fingers in my ears even in movie theaters cause I can hear people eating

When Im outside my left eye cannot stay open, even a cloudy day is too bright sometimes

Im pretty fucked in the head.

13. i talk to my self and im crazy

14. I always walk down to the dairy in the morning for cigs in just breif boxers and a singlet, I don't find it weird but other people do lol.

15. I stick my finger up my ass when im jacking off.

16. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I stick my finger up my ass when im jacking off.[/quote]

oh shit me too

17. I make like crazy ass faces when no ones looking and i click and play with mynrongue web ring all the time drives my friends crazy lol

18. Like the OP, I also chew on the insides of my mouth all the time. Constantly. I also cannot sleep in a room with an open door. It's not possible. I just imagine people or ghosts or something standing in the doorway watching me sleep.

19. When I was a kid, whenever I was in a car I would stare out the window and blink when my line of sight was directly between two prominent objects that the car was passing (like a tree and a telephone pole). I would make a game out of it where I would try to get as many blinks as possible, using smaller and smaller distances between objects, without messing up. Still do it occasionally.

20. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

oh shit me too[/quote]

for real? No judgement just not sure if your serious haha

Also I constantly wonder if new people are judging me even though I don't give a fuck but sometimes I do.