Weird shit you do when high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrassGrass, May 20, 2011.

1. Hello GC. It has come to my attention that whenever I am high, me and my friends make songs on our phones by making sounds with our mouths. None of these songs are pre-planned and are 100% improvised on the spot. I was wondering, what kind of still do you guys do when your baked that may be weird, different, out of the ordinairy, etc., etc. I have attached a .mp3 file of one of our stoned songs for your listening pleasure. It's kind of quiet so you may have to turn up the volume.

Attached Files:

2. You need more mouths otherwise this just isn't going to work.

3. What do you mean? Like more people joining in on the song lol?

4. Yeah man put some more people into it, get some good BUT CHEAP recording equip and start the music genre: STONING!

5. Hahaha we aren't serious about this but okay lol I mainly made this thread to find out what other people do while stoned :p

6. haha, that little song was really fucking creepy towards the end, funny shit though :)

When i'm stoned, i have a tendency to stare at things and then kind of forget that im staring at them. :]

7. i like to stretch out my arms and flex my muscles

8. Guitar improvising... gotta love it.

9. Weird shit I do when I'm high? Lose feeling in my legs, fall over, hit the ground running, "with a tank full of nitro".

10. Talk in accents

Man I don't know why but it's fun as hell and I end up doing it at least once just about every time I'm high

11. Do ridiculous voices and talk a normal conversation as if I'm not doing the voice at all lol

12. Well I wish I hung around with you guys. I do this kind of thing on my own all the time but everyone just tells me to stop being weird. lol
    I also have this habit of talking German. All well and good but I only know about 50 words. lol

13. I have a habit of making jokes that make 0 sense whatsoever to anyone except for me and my closest buddies.

14. I love to do the same thing, making an acapella song (song using only your voice) as well as freestyling to beats. Another weird thing I'll do is dance when musics playing and I don't care who's around to see (only when I'm high though, otherwise I'm super shy about dancing.

15. I twitch haha. And end up making wierd body movements :p

16. never wanna come downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    nnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    ever.

17. I put my eyes in the back of my head.

18. I immediately check my pockets for my belongings as soon as i enter the all to familiar realm of cloud 9. You never know what might have gotten lost during take off :eek:

19. I scream randomly.... sometimes :eek:

20. Always rap around friends and talk to myself when in alone :eek: