Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Shit You Do High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Do any of you do weird shit high like have a special routine or just do strange stuff.

Sometime's when i'm home along i will smoke and run around the house and blow smoke out my nose like a train :laughing:.

If i'm smoking a bong/pipe ect.. i will light the bowl of a candle to save lighter gas.

I find it fun to load a blunt and lie on the floor with your eyes closed and smoke it and not open my eyes and pretend i'm somewhere else.

Post the weird stuff you do high. :smoking:

2. I don't really do anything weird..

If there's music playing and I'm digging the song I'll start getting a little groove on.

3. this made me lol :D

4. Sounds cool.

5. I pretend I'm darth vader when I blow out an especially huge hit.

Or most of the time i always just open my mouth and let the smoke billow out I have no idea why I do this...

Sometimes even I just yell "this is some good weed!" just because I can..

6. I sometimes bust out doing the "duggie" (sp)

Or I fight Dragons. My walls are mounted with heads.

7. i connect my stereo, blast a hiphop instrumental of my choice and freestyle :smoke:

8. Ive turned out all the lights in one room, get a bowl packed and smoke it in the dark with some tunes. Pretty relaxing.

9. How is this weird?

10. I just remembered another thing i do....pretend i'm a dragon and jump of my couch and blow smoke like fire whilst flying through the air :laughing:

11. I start speaking complete gibberish.
    90% of the time my friends go along with it.
    10% of the time I look like a fucking retard

12. I'm so sorry skunky monkey but I have to kill you.

This battle shall go down in history. :devious:

13. Back when I was in highschool, I would comment on how sexy my friends moms were, even if they looked like a goddamned walrus. Still have a bong named after one of them.

14. [​IMG]

15. #15 SwichOne, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011

[​IMG]

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a pixie

16. I listen to music I make and think it's genius. Then I realize there's something I don't like about it and think its trash

17. :laughing:

18. [quote name='skunky monkey']
    Sometime's when i'm home along i will smoke and run around the house and blow smoke out my nose like a train :laughing:.

[COLOR]
    [/Q

This made me laugh sooo loud. I can't lie about this, I just tried it and I felt pretty cool. I wanna break out my hookah now and just take a real big hit from it and do this because I can always take bigger hits from the hookah

19. Do it man :smoking:

20. damn....now i wanna try it! will post back with results....:laughing: