weird shit that happens in WoW..

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by terradactyl, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ive played my fair share of WoW and have witnessed some weird shit.. like dancing bear circles. but recently i found something that is just to absurd..people actual have cybersex..
    heres a link i found having to do with it.. http://www.clint.ca/yarhump/

any of ya'll know/participate in any of the weird shit that happens on some of the RP servers?

2. lol i have never seen anything like this in my years of WoW haha

3. I can tell you this right now, I used to play on Darkspear (did for about 3 years) and it was not until a few months before I quit that I found out there was an underground naked picture ring going on.

People would trade a nude pic of themselves in return for other peoples. I was like "what the fuck people?!?!" And I quit shortly after... It wasn't the entire Darkspear server that was doing this but a few girls and guys from various friendly guilds (my guild included)... I didn't find out until some girl offered me her picture and I was like "Fuck this, I'm done with this game."

4. hahah i wonder what the girls that play WoW look like in the nudee..
    wait. no i dont.

5. You sir, are a fool.

6. Yeah 'cause it's so hard to find naked pictures on the Internet

7. am I the only person on here who has never played WoW?

8. Sorry that I am not a horny pervert who would jump at the chance to look at a nudy pic of a girl I had been playing with for two years... Just something about the desperation and loneliness inherent in a picture of such a nature that turned me off.

9. I've never played it either

10. never played, never wanted to. watched a bunch of my friends play and I loled at them for playing gay stuff on their pc

11. Yea me neither, but I did know there are people who have cybersex and trade naked pics on it. Kinda weird.

12. Not only was WoW the first MMO I ever played but it was also the first RPG of any kind I played (excluding FF7).. So I'm not really an RPG nerd or anything like that and even I have to admit that some of the things you can do in WoW are pretty amazing... Sure it doesn't balance out the negative aspects (constant farming of end game raids and farming for supplies in general) but there was just something about logging onto a vent server with 39 other people and raiding inside a giant cave trying to slay a dragon.

You get dozens of people on the same voice chat all drunk or high just screaming at each other and generally having a good time. It's an acquired taste but some of the best times I ever had was burning through end game content with a group of like minded people.

But I have no plans to ever play it again and have avoided any news regarding the new expansion pack

13. this.
    hahaha its kinda fun once you get to end game..i just fuck around.
    anyone get LK ??

14. haha holy fuck, I wish I played this game

15. thats it exactly, you are there for the people in my opinion, i made a lot of friends from wow, some of them i get high with on a daily basis now....WoW saved a friendship with who is now my best friend....

only thing i dislike about this game is how addictive it is, thats the only problem i have with it.

16. I went on my friends account but was too bored to get into it. The only RPG I have ever liked was KOTR

17. No you are not. I have never thought about playing it.

18. No you are not. I have never thought about playing it.

19. No you are not. I have never thought about playing it.

*edit: double post. Forgot to click the Quote button. (Just smoked some Orange Kush)

20. now that im back in wow haha ima check this out

on my server for weird shit hmmmmmm

oh yea my server was the first one to spread the ZG plague all around IF and such.