Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Shit in My New Glass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highsamhere, Aug 9, 2013.

1. So a friend and I just acquired two new pieces from a seemingly popular head shop in Niagara, Ontario, Canada. One of the pieces is a colour change zong and the other a small (adorable) bubbler. We first decided to whip out the zong, and rinsed it with water, filled it with water, packed a bowl and began to toke. To our surprise there was a very strange flavour and then we noticed a smoke discolouration (yellowing), and in the water some goopy yellow stuff. We dumped it out and thought maybe we should do a thorough isopropyl clean. Everything seemed better, we smoked the bubbler a couple of times with no problems. But now, a week or so later, I had to clean the bubbler thoroughly again, as I intend to fly with it to University, and to my surprise some yellowish malleable bits came out of the bubbler. Does anybody know what might be up? We are still alive so that is a plus, also the pieces taste normal now. The store had tons of pieces and seemed to be very popular and reliable. We called and they said all of their pieces are your run of the mill glass blown stuff, no weird resins or anything.

Thanks y'all.

2. It might of been farted in I have bought pieces like that
    You just gotta clean it with
    Acetone and salt
    It's wat 420cleaner or resinate that they sell in head shops

Fart

3. <sup>I thought this thread was going to be about a story of some guy shitting in a bong </sup>

4. Aliens?

5. Thanks guys! I think the case has been cracked!

6. Well tell us what is was

7. It was the fart! Haha i was jking