Weird shit happening.......

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 420And69Rock, Jun 3, 2011.

1. So lately I've getting weird feelings when I come in contact with certain objects (made a thread about it so I won't talk about it here), but today I was dicking around with some of my friends and I got a cut on my hand (not a deep cut or anything) so it started bleeding and I just looked at it and concentrated really hard on it (idk why) but after 3 or 4 minutes of this my hand actually started getting really red (not from blood, but the skin) and the bleeding stopped, and then I noticed the cut actually getting smaller and smaller and turning pinkish (like that color from when a scab comes off and the cut heals) and now it looks like just a little pinkish line where the cut was, I also had little indents from stuff on my hand and those also did the same.
    All I can really say is how the fuck did that happen though

2. i think you're REALLY stoned my friend.

3. I am not stoned dude

4. sounds like you are fuckin wolverine man, have you attempted to exude bone like claws from your hands?

5. You might be the reincarnation of Jesus :O

for real though

6. Well, if you're serious, if you try to talk to people about it expect a lot of "ur proly stoned" or "ur crazy" and the like. but who gives a fuck what people say?lol

7. True. And I am 100% serious.

8. If you could do it on video and put it on youtube, I guarantee you'll be on national news in a week.

9. This is the internet age. Anyone can be famous! Show off your talents! :D

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p81_kAFdyr8]YouTube - ‪Justice League Intro‬‏[/ame]

Trinity: What's he doing?
    Morpheus: He's beginning to believe

11. how long does it take from the scratch to the scar? so what you're describing, is you have like a super ability to heal?

12. Have you recently had sexual intercourse with a girl named Claire Bennet?

13. #14 420And69Rock, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I dont remember half the names of the girls I've fucked

14. So do you just focus on the wound without any thoughts arising? Do you use your inner voice and command the wound to do things?

15. i was focusing on it really hard and like i was thinking about the cut, other than the cut everything was completely silent, and my hand felt really warm and the skin turned red and it healed

16. If there is ONLY that which you are focusing on, then the entire energy of reality itself focuses on that "thing." Then amazing things can happen

17. And one day, someone focused so hard, all the energy in the universe was redirected to that point, and the big bang restarted the whole universe

18. *runs off to try that*

19. #20 RedEyedAdam, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So THAT'S how it happened!