Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Sensation in eyes when baked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ENiGMADubz, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Hey so as of recently when i smoke a fair amount of weed, when i look around with my eyes and move them really fast i get this really weird feeling, its like a instant rush in my eyes and kinda makes me dizzy, but it feels good but i'm pretty worried as i dont really know what this means, bad or good. Thanks.

2. Do you know if you've been smoking the same strain? I know Moby Dick makes my eyes puffy when I smoke it so maybe you got a strain effecting your eyes as well

3. Mate, I don't think it's anything bad. Does it happen when you're just moving your eyes/focus more than normal? You're probably just high! Keep enjoying.

4. Yeah it only happens when i move my eyes and its usually only when im pretty stoned

5. I think you're good man! Seems to me like you're just super high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cannabis expands the blood vessels. It's probably just a blood vessel in your eye that has expanded and is rubbing against your eyelid

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. My face used and eyes used to get warm when i was really high. I used to describe it as feeling like melted butter. And I'd get this pressure in my ear. It didnt hurt, just felt weird but its how i knew i was good and stoned.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Back in the day, we called that "eye gouger weed"!!;)