Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird selling quantities

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Billygo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I just meet a new dealer who sells in strange quantities, he said he can get me a sixth of dank for 50, or a third for 85, he also said he could sell a nineth for 35 if I was interested. What do you guys reckon of this?

2. Well if he has oz of 27-28g, then a ninth would be somewhere around 3 grams. And if thats true, 3 ninths is equal to one third ounce, which means you would save 20 bucks if you bought the third instead of 3 ninths.

3. Ahh yeah I reckon I will get the third!

4. Lol wow who does that shits 2 confusing

5. Yeah it's real weird :s I meet the guy at my friends party, we ended up having a sesh together (we matched, though his bud was noticeably danker than my bud(I had some high mids)) then he said if I ever need any just text him. I texted him today and he's like yeah and stated them quantities haha :s

6. Double post

7. 85$ thirds is 235oz's of dank....you got a good hook up man

8. That is a little odd

9. sounds like a tricky way to slightly rip people off to me, but idk i'm not good with numbers. oh well, hope you get the hook up for having to deal with those weird ass quantities haha

10. Got a third of dank pretty decent