Weird seedlings... help please!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlazedNAmuzed, Sep 9, 2012.

1. So these guys have been growing for about a week and a half now. Their leaves are starting to canoe and the 2nd set of leaves that is coming out is pointing straight up. Also, one of the plants has a bit of purple coming up the base of the first set of leaves. Not quite sure what's going on. Water has been pH'd to 6.0 but i've had troubles keeping the ph level down. Today is the first day I haven't seen a very noticeable change in pH. Temp in the tent is around 84 and rez temps at 70. Humidity sits at 40% with a humidifier pointing right at the top of the plants but i just got the humidifier today. What's going on with my little guys? Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

2. Please, any help would be wonderful. I woke up today hoping things would be better but two of the seedling's leaves are now drooping and the edge of all the leaves are browning, even the new set coming out.

3. It looks like it is starting to get a nutrient burn. Telling us exactly what is in your resi will help us determine the issue, otherwise everything is just a guess.