Weird Run in at Home depot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CSn0w, Feb 11, 2011.

1. so im setting up my next grow, currently the seeds are germinating, and i decided to go to Home depot today and brave the Snowocolypse which has descended onto oklahoma and buy some soil, to my surprise they had some left, so i bought to bags of Miracle grow organic which i mix with perlite and worm castings from last year, and i decide to stop by and look at the MH bulbs they had, and a young man walked up to me who worked there and was asking if i needed any help, and at the time i was blitzed out of my mind. and im pretty sure he could tell, and he looked in my basket and saw i had soil, and he promptly said "Ahh, i would reccomend this Bulb, it gives a full coverage of the blue spectrum, plus it covers most of the red spectrum for when they come close to flowering" i about shat a brick, turned around and paid for my soil ._.

2. haha that's awesome! I wouldve bought it!! was it atleast a good deal? lol

3. Lmao thats crazy. did you get all paranoid or did you find it helpful?? xD

4. i got sketched the fuck out, as soon as he said that i was like "uhhhh, no thanks" and just turned around quickly.

5. yah now that I think about it I'd probably bounce the fuck out too haha especially if I was ripped lol but I'd probably still send a friend back to get it for me if it was worth getting! ofcourse when that guy wasn't there hahaha

6. Hahahahaha he works for the DEA I bet :p

Don't worry about it! He was just trying to let you know he's cool and was trying to help.

Weed isn't the only indoor that uses soil and light ha. He prob knew but like I said, he was just trying to let you know he was chill.

7. yeah, but i was to sketched out at that moment to even think about that o.o

8. yea what does some kid in home depot care if you grow? Im sure he got a chuckle out of it. and to top it off, if he knows about spectrums and all that, I would assume he knows a little bit about growing.

He couldve had a nice grow...and you blew it.:smoke:

9. seriously... he was helping... more people grow than you think.... even installing my R.O. unit i had eyebrows raised... just because of the HydroLogic name brand... found out the guy built undercurrent systems for fun... he didn't even like MJ.. just found plumbing and lighting and tents fun to put together... next time shop with a little clearer mind

10. Lol, crazy stuff.

11. feel like every time im in my home depot i see someone stoned off their ass looking at growing supplies.

also my hydro store is a hilarious mish-mash of personalties. obviously to be expected at a place like that, its just funny to see the wide range of people who do their own thing.

i wouldnt be too freaked out by this.

12. Lol I found myself giving growing advise at home depot a few weeks ago. I was checking out the outdoor gardening stuff and there a guy waiting for soil from outside. He looked at me and almost with missing a beat he said are u here for soil too?? I said no they only have Miriicle grow type stuff. He said u grow medical right ? I said I knew a thing or 2 basically not to use Miri lengths and to go to the hydro store. To be fair I'm a "hippie" and most ppl just assume when they see me that I toke and I have no reason to lie. It's medical for me and it's Marijuana sooo many ppl smoke just a lot more ppp are getting smarter or older... And wiser and relize smoking "pot" isn't a cool thing and it's kinda a lifestyle atleast to me. And I'm stoked with the legalization that is slowly starting to take place in this country. Btw I love home depot and and the ppl in there. The hydro store is always fun too...

13. Why it's known as Home dePot

14. to all the people saying i over reacted, or freaked out or even "blew it" you have no clue how Illegal Cannabis is here in oklahoma... my buddy got locked up for 6 months for just having a resonated pipe... it was his first offense also.

15. Lol, gotta LOVE Colorado!!!! :smoking: :bongin:

16. shit u should tried to get some clones off of him he doesnt know who u r haha

17. Csnow- you didn't blow anything IMO. I'm legal and still keep it super low key. Getting busted isn't worth it, I only have marijuana in my car for maybe 10 mins and I'm legal to have 2.5oz!!! I never have more than a quarter. Keep it safe my brother being sorry sucks.lol

18. exactly

19. yeah, good point.. better safe than sorry, especially if you get six months for some res in a pipe... f'n gay.. time to move.. the big flat is a horrible place to live anyway... been there, worse than texas... and texas has bomb ass food

20. lmao u were just paranoid. shouldve still bought it.
    when i went to the local hydropnics shop im prety sure the lady knew what i was doing.
    fox farm, seedling trays, smart pots, few bulbs, ph meter. and i was blitzed lol. they knew. matter of fact they all must grow cuz they had a setup in there with a PC fan going thru a cabinet.. thought to myself "hmmm who would put a build a pc fan into a closet and have t5s lining the closet" lol they know the deal