Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird question..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyannDanks, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Okay. So me and a couple buddies smoked about .6g of some good dank last night, and then I pretty much went to bed right after, and now it's the next day and I still feel high. This has never happened to me before, I feel like i'm in a time lapse. Why is this happening?

2. Damn fool i been wakin up high for about a month i love it haha. Its just cause you smoked alot and the effects are still going on? im not sure either but i enjoy it.

3. I've never experienced this. I usually stay stoned for 1.5-2 hours so no way im waking up high. Maybe your not used to the MJ and have a "hangover" feeling? Cause I dont think its possible to stay stoned that long

4. I've heard tons of stories of people waking up high. It can happen if your tolerance is low enough and if you are still really baked when you go to sleep. It's not even like you feel high, right? You just feel kinda off?

5. I've woken up high before, and I don't have a low tolerance. I don't usually, but every once in a while, I'll wake up baked, then it'll go away after like 10 - 20 minutes.

6. yeah this, deffinitely.