Weird question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Waxsi, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Not my first grow, but haven’t grown in quite a few years. Soil FFOF, started from seed 2 weeks ago, transplanted into 3gal smartpots after 2nd set of fan leaves sprouted. Straight water every 48H (when soil 2inches down seems dry.), constant 75F inside room, good humidity, 1000w HID 18” from tops (dimmed to 600w.), osceolating fan on low blowing air around plants, venting fresh air from outside into room. Right after the transplant I started noticing dark green patches on upper fan leaves and “wilting?” For lack of a better word. This doesn’t seem normal to me. Transplant stress perhaps? Sorry if dumb question. Any advice helps.

Attached Files:

2. I've had that happen from the ffof. Maybe someone else can confirm

3. Can’t confirm or deny the cause but your new growth looks on point. I wouldn’t worry about it. Some sort of stress sounds about right though.

4. For sure a fox farms thing from my experiences, That's minor mottling. No biggie.

• Like Like x 2
  5. seems my only sativa in the room is getting yellow tips now? And a couple of the other plants have started curling upwards. Any idea what’s going on?

Attached Files:

6. Have you had pH problems recently?

7. I water every 4 to 5 days under similar conditions. I find every 2 days sogs lower soil out to much. U could mulch the top layer with a hardwood mulch. Helps with water retention if u are running a fan

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have FFOF and i had similar issue when I was in veg and training, I was told from my local hydroponics phenom that the soil has a super high PPM so for the first 4-6 weeks I didn’t need any nutrients, after stopping nutrients and only using cal-mag,silica,mineral matrix and molasses in ph water it made a dramatic difference in appearance. I’m now week 3 day 2 into flower and they are looking gorgeous.

After changing my watering, the wilting stopped and it seems to have had zero impact on my plants

• Like Like x 1